Tuesday:

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

nchiappetta

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2005
125-112-4...not bringing home the big bucks by any means, but still treading water.

Tuesday NIT:

1) South Carolina -5.5
Played better competition all year so looking for the edge for USC here from their tougher conference schedule. This might go down some so might wait to see where it goes.

2) CS-Fullerton +9
Although I think Gtown will win, Fullerton is playing well at the moment only losing narrowly to Pacific by 4 and Utah St. by 7 out of their last 10 games (conference leaders). Their last three games they have won ATS as away dogs. Take the points here.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Maybe you want to consider that the SEC wasn't that tough and SC lost 6 of their last 10(SU) and 2 of their last 10 was against 4-12 MISS and MISS won 1 and almost swept these guys. I have not made up my mind on this one ,but SC is a very low % favorite play against anyone.

nchiappetta

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2005
Yeah true about the SEC having a down year (as evidenced even more by only having Kentucky left in the Sweet 16), but overall, the competition from top to bottom was better than CS-Fullerton's...there just is no comparison.

South Carolina did struggle somewhat down the stretch, splitting games with Ole Miss (in which they should have lost both), but they also beat Kentucky 73-61 on 2/15. and lost to Florida by 1, both at home. Also had quality losses to Kansas by 4, Pitt by 4, and Kentucky by 4 (They did also have some bad losses to Conference foes Auburn and Tennessee, as well as a blowout loss by Alabama).

I definitely think UNLV has a chance to cover the spread, and even win this match, I have just chose to go with SC here playing at home. They have lost 7 straight against the spread...equilibrium points to SC here to get a new streak going.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg