Tuesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Made the adjustment of my power numbers and probably did it a week late judging by the last 3 plays I made.
Tonite I have Old Dominion as a play. Ecu is playing better than last year which is natural with all the guys they have returning I did raise them up considerably and will probably be a play for me when they play in their own conference. OdU rates considerably higher in Backcourt, frontcourt, and bench. For me Ecus 5 returning starters on a 10 win team don't match well with 4 returning starters on a 27 win team in for my money a tougher conference. I don't like laying 7 on the road but at the end of the day I feel ODU is battle tested and should win by 10 to 14 here.

2.5 units

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
North Iowa is one of teams over the years and this is no fifferent. I know they lost 3 starters off the 30 win team and there is a learning curve, but this is a legitimate PROGRAM now. Like a wichita or Butler. Tonight they have a recruiting battleground game against Iowa. On paper the guards at Noth Iowa are better. I lean to Iowa slightly up front, bench and winning experience are solidly in favor of North Iowa. I think north Iowa is simply the better team. Give me the 3.5 and i will run.

4 units.

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Nothing is easy, still think Odu will pull through.
Johnny Bravo is gearing up to let loose a golden shower:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
The seahag made cupcakes for sissy the fags tea party. Target aquired.
Johnny Bravo going in

ODU BY 8
Commence pissing:00hour

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Nice work with ODU and way to stick in there...u have a great ability to find the number (range of points won by) before the game ALOT. Awesome job and keep up the great work..:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JOHNNYWAD119

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
Off the topic but I recall a few years ago you killed it during the college bowl games. Could you share what your angle was?
I think it had to do something with the better running team and better defense. Thanks man

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
Clem....nice ODU win.....Terry Holland the AD at ECU made a comment last yr about scheduling.He basically said we need some powder puff schools to get a few wins under our belt...and they did.ODU plays good defense and rebounds...On some nights you need more then defense and rebounds and that's what happened at Delaware.ECU record will start to fade as Conf USA games begin...we might get another line that looks good...or the "gods" already figured it out..nice job

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg