Tuesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Macgruder23

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2008
buffalo ny
13-10 +395
In Honor of Plenty Lies errr Penny Wise . I?ve never called him a name but I questioned a play and I was a slob and a troll . I?ve said zip in his thread and minded my business since his panties crawled up his vagina. As far as record Plenty Lies mine is all documented and don?t care if people fade or follow . Just sharing insight on why I like it . But I?ll never lie or mention a play I didn?t post and count it as a winner . Lloyd that?s another story I blocked that clown lover and could care less , he?s just a weird dude . If he wants to chase clown and ?blow? him that?s his prerogative but again don?t lie and talk bout plays that don?t exist .

NYY -150 .. again I?m not a fan of laying this kind of chalk and Tanaka hasn?t been throwing well but his lifetime #s against Seattle are pretty ridiculous. Gonzales has been good for Seattle thus far . Yankees seem to have Ms number so I?ll lay it .
GL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lloyd

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2019
13-10 +395
In Honor of Plenty Lies errr Penny Wise . I?ve never called him a name but I questioned a play and I was a slob and a troll . I?ve said zip in his thread and minded my business since his panties crawled up his vagina. As far as record Plenty Lies mine is all documented and don?t care if people fade or follow . Just sharing insight on why I like it . But I?ll never lie or mention a play I didn?t post and count it as a winner . Lloyd that?s another story I blocked that clown lover and could care less , he?s just a weird dude . If he wants to chase clown and ?blow? him that?s his prerogative but again don?t lie and talk bout plays that don?t exist .

NYY -150 .. again I?m not a fan of laying this kind of chalk and Tanaka hasn?t been throwing well but his lifetime #s against Seattle are pretty ridiculous. Gonzales has been good for Seattle thus far . Yankees seem to have Ms number so I?ll lay it .
GL

BOL. You are a great stand up guy

Wayne Vegas

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2017
The Dark Side
13-10 +395

GL

Plenty Lies :142smilie:142smilie:142smilie:mj07::mj07::00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ramjet7

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2014
13-10 +395

GL

Got this wrote down as a play myself. You cant ignore that kind of success pitching against a team. Just do not know if I am parlaying with another team or playing it straight up. Good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg