Tuesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
Twins pull away late for a 2-0 night also played a small parlay late but didn't get a chance to post it. I've got the Athletics + 122 and Dodgers run line - 160 they're looking good right now but that's why they play nine hopefully it can hold up make a clean sweep on the night !! I hope everyone had a profitable night and hopefully I can start posting more often here soon especially during football season because I don't know about you all but I'm fired up and ready for fall and football !!!

#cruncher

Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
New Orleans
Twins pull away late for a 2-0 night also played a small parlay late but didn't get a chance to post it. I've got the Athletics + 122 and Dodgers run line - 160 they're looking good right now but that's why they play nine hopefully it can hold up make a clean sweep on the night !! I hope everyone had a profitable night and hopefully I can start posting more often here soon especially during football season because I don't know about you all but I'm fired up and ready for fall and football !!!

What's the outlook for the Vols this year?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
Hey Cruncher my big Orange should show a lot of improvement this year Pruitt has got us going in the right direction but as you know it's a work in progress !! Our upgrades on the coaching staff this off-season I'm hoping is going to help a lot with the adding of Cheaney at offensive coordinator which has helped JG big-time the kid looks totally different this year it's just a matter of whether our offensive line can protect him or not because he's took a beating the last 2 years. But we have some play makers for him to get the ball to if they can protect him so we will see I'm staying optimistic and saying we're going to win 6 to 7 games this year. But like I said before Pruitt has us going in the right direction so Vol Nation is excited for the first time in a long time !!!

Last edited:

#cruncher

Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
New Orleans
Hey Cruncher my big Orange should show a lot of improvement this year Pruitt has got us going in the right direction but as you know it's a work in progress !! Our upgrades on the coaching staff this off-season I'm hoping is going to help a lot with the adding of Cheaney at offensive coordinator which has helped JG big-time the kid looks totally different this year it's just a matter of whether our offensive line can protect him or not because he's took a beating the last 2 years. But we have some play makers for him to get the ball to if they can protect him so we will see I'm staying optimistic and saying we're going to win 6 to 7 games this year. But we're definitely going in the right direction like I said before Pruitt has us going in the right direction so Vol Nation is excited for the first time in a long time !!!

Good to hear. I've always thought JG was a really good quarterback, he's just needed even an adequate running game to make things work, especially with the receivers he's surrounded by. Good luck this year!

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
Thanks man and you're exactly right about JG and running game and hopefully that starts changing this year it's all going to depend on the big uglies up front so we shall see but thanks again man and good luck to you too this year !!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg