MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boilermaker

Bud Man
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2001
Marion ,Indiana
Think my Hawkeyes roll tonight, too, but the totals plays are safer bets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are right Redsfann. At Mackey possibly. Boilers are young with some very promising young players. They are a year or two away. Iowa is the real deal. Good luck tonight.

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Tuesday

I think you are right Redsfann. At Mackey possibly. Boilers are young with some very promising young players. They are a year or two away. Iowa is the real deal. Good luck tonight.

Couldn?t have been more wrong tonight :mj07:
That?s gambling for you...
I was shocked at the amount of defense played by iowa tonight, but I?d like to believe that?s a reflection of the great coaching of Matt Painter who has always been a defense first type of coach. His teams simply make the opponent they?re playing play their style of basketball. I hope the boilermaker faithful understand just how good of a coach they have.
Yes, the boilers are young. But you could tell watching that game tonight that they have some talent and with some experience they?ll be another solid Purdue squad lead by a truly great coach in Matt Painter.
Best of luck with your wagers this season, boiler :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boilermaker

Bud Man
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2001
Marion ,Indiana
Couldn?t have been more wrong tonight :mj07:
That?s gambling for you...
I was shocked at the amount of defense played by iowa tonight, but I?d like to believe that?s a reflection of the great coaching of Matt Painter who has always been a defense first type of coach. His teams simply make the opponent they?re playing play their style of basketball. I hope the boilermaker faithful understand just how good of a coach they have.
Yes, the boilers are young. But you could tell watching that game tonight that they have some talent and with some experience they?ll be another solid Purdue squad lead by a truly great coach in Matt Painter.
Best of luck with your wagers this season, boiler :toast:

Congrats on the win. Hawks are set to have a special season. Every time I watch Garza I am more impressed. He is a stud