Tuesday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

thomasj19

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Las Vegas
Current record 40-35-5

Yesterday 1-2 Looks like Stanford just is not the same as years past. I will have to be careful taking them again.

Tuesday

NC State -3 It may be that Gonzaga is down a notch this year. Looks like a small price for what I think is the better team.

Michigan State -19 It is about time for a big blowout for Izzo's group and this is a good spot for one.

South Florida -13 1/2 This South Florida team is up and down but they are at home here and when they play well a blowout win is
definitely possible. Not sure Northern is ready to keep this close.

Oregon -5 Similiar to the NC State game - both games are neutral sites and I am taking right now the better team in both games.

Saint Mary's -14 This is more of a play against Riverside who just has not impressed so far this year.

Louisville -25 1/2 Again with this mini tourney. Didn't work last night with Stanford but taking the power team in their own tourney here.

Virginia -14 1/2 Taking the better team on a tough home court.

Oregon State -14 1/2 Similiar to the above game.

UNLV -18 1/2 This one could be very high scoring if TN Martin decides to run and gun. In that type of game UNLV at home could reach triple digits and if so should have a shot at the cover.

Have a successful night.

Tom