TUESDAYS HALFTIME!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Thanks TJ!!!!!

Thanks TJ!!!!!

I needed a break from "hosting" the HT thread, and since I didn't think I would have time to post, it's great that you're here tonite!! :D

I agree with the Under thinking, both teams shot well from Long Range, making 11 of 19 combined and the only concern I have with the Under is the fact that Deron Williams nearly went scoreless in the first half and may heat up. However, he is pretty content handing out assists, so that shouldn't matter. What has to happen at the half is INDY has to hang onto the ball!!!!!! 14 TO's at the half, UTAH already has 11 STEALS! :eek: That's an amazing number.... I think IND makes a game of it, and although I don't see them winning, I think the PICKEM line is a trap to all the UTAH LOVERS right now.

INDY PICKEM *** TRIPLE PLAY ***

Good luck! :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
The reason I like the UNDER is that in the last 10 head to head games these 2 have played, they averaged 91 2nd half points!

Overall: Utah averages 53 and Indiana averages 50 (2nd half) Both well below 110.

Who knows. Good Luck RC!!!

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Damn.... looking like UTAH & OVER again!

Damn.... looking like UTAH & OVER again!

I agree TJ.... the KNICKS have been faltering lately, but the BUCKS have too. MILW had a great run for awhile playing with smoke and mirrors to get into the playoff picture, but I can't see them doing it with all the injuries they have incurred.

NY is just a mess though, but D'Antoni has got some players in trades that fit his system and I think in a year or so they will be relevant. Tonite I think they will be competitive and make this a game. I agree with your play and am adding the OVER. Neither team CARES a damn about DEF, just padding their stats, so lets go for 250 TONITE!:00hour

It could happen, watch and see... :0corn

NY PICKEM ** DOUBLE PLAY **
OVER 111 **** QUAD PLAY ****

G/L! :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
i'll jump on the knicks with you, they always seem to be down in the first half and then make a game out of it...we shall see.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
Here is a funny thing. Played the Bucks Season Total OVER 30.5 for 4 bills at the beginning of the season.

Just need 1 more W (They are at 30 now) and 82 games played for the win.

Want NY to at least cover the 2nd half.

Good Luck Everyone!

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
What's up Mjalam??

Not much TJ, been working for Clorox here in the Bay Area, but they are starting to cut back not because of revenue or anything, but "competitive advantage"...ie outsourcing to India, costa rica etc. Other than just started back up on this gambling stuff as I am not gonna look for another job if I lose this one just gonna try to pick my spots and make enough money to get by gambling...and my wife is pregnant about 7 weeks along so we aren't getting to excited until after the first trimester. How have you been?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
I can't believe this line....

I can't believe this line....

do you really believe CHAR is that good??? :nono:

If you do, well... :mj07: :142smilie

NEWSFLASH, they are NOT!!!!!!!!!! :nono:

SPURS will win this game decisively and without any BS. SPURS are getting no calls and are at home, look at the FT differential. That won't happen again... easiest win of the night....

SPURS -4 ***** MAX BOB 5 UNIT PLAY ***** :00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour

:director: kurby to the window now!

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
If you like the spurs i would go under, they will win with defense not gonna play this one though..gl Render

TJBELL

Forum Member
Jul 22, 2001
Port Richey, Florida
Not much TJ, been working for Clorox here in the Bay Area, but they are starting to cut back not because of revenue or anything, but "competitive advantage"...ie outsourcing to India, costa rica etc. Other than just started back up on this gambling stuff as I am not gonna look for another job if I lose this one just gonna try to pick my spots and make enough money to get by gambling...and my wife is pregnant about 7 weeks along so we aren't getting to excited until after the first trimester. How have you been?

The next time you are having a really bad day, imagine this...
You are a Siamese Twin,
Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is gay.
You are not.
He has a date coming over tonight.
You have only one ass.

LMAO!!!! Nothing new here. Have to be up at 2am for work (Not tomorrow! :D) so many nights can't make the 1/2 time thread.

Hope everything goes well for you!!!!!

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Seems like a trap....

Seems like a trap....

you're both right and I have to agree that MJ's sig is CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!:142smilie :mj07:

BUT, NBA.com and others have CHAR posted all over as the "HOTTEST" team in the EAST, which compared to the WEST is not a BEAST!

I just like the SPURS to take care of BUSINESS and honestly, could you EVER IMAGINE the SPURS at home vs the BOBCATS and laying FOUR???? :eek:

I don't think so.... :moon:

Hopefully I'm like this :D and not like this :thefinger later!

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
The next time you are having a really bad day, imagine this...
You are a Siamese Twin,
Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is gay.
You are not.
He has a date coming over tonight.
You have only one ass.

LMAO!!!! Nothing new here. Have to be up at 2am for work (Not tomorrow! :D) so many nights can't make the 1/2 time thread.

Hope everything goes well for you!!!!!

Glad to see things are going well for you, I should be around a lot more often now...just like the old days.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg