Tuesdays Huge Possible Trap

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

draysman

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2008
Boston with Dice-K home for less than 48 hours from an around the world tour.

Players were not adjusted time and sleep wise as of today.

Why is Dice-K only -160 vs an 0-6 team and Kenny Rogers ?

The Red Sox are to have pre-game ceremony to receive their 2007 WS Rings and players who played on 06 and 07 will get special rings too.

My gut says it looks way too easy to take the Red Sox at only -160.

You know the entire betting public will be all over the Red Sox too.

Anyone care to add some input.

Titus34

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
Delaware
Count me in as one of the idiots taking Boston. I'm going against Detroit until they win. I see 60% on Boston.

"I think we're really excited to get home, settle in and see our home crowd again," Red Sox first baseman Kevin Youkilis said. "Home openers are always easy to get motivated for with the crowd that we have, and I'm sure this one will be no different."

Last edited:

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Count me in as one of the idiots taking Boston. I'm going against Detroit until they win. I see 60% on Boston.

"I think we're really excited to get home, settle in and see our home crowd again," Red Sox first baseman Kevin Youkilis said. "Home openers are always easy to get motivated for with the crowd that we have, and I'm sure this one will be no different."

I think this game will never end because it will be zero to zero forever with these offenses...... The team that wins will be because of a walk and 3 wild pitches/past balls in 1 inning...

I think if u screw with this game, the under is the way. And a NO SCORE in the 1st bet too.

Just my opinion. I cant figure out who's worse. I think the book is asking for Det. money at +145. If the line moves 20 cents or more one way or the other I am anti public betting this one. Otherwise, I am going with the two bets stated above.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg