Tuesday's Road Warriors *Woof*

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
YTD: 23-26 (-3.74u)
Parlay: 0-8 (-2u)

Rick Nash is back. His minutes will probably be scaled back for his first game, but I'm looking for the whole team to be lifted by his return and put in a solid game. They were beat soundly by MIN last game but will be facing a far less disciplined team in EDM. EDM got 4 PPG last game against NAS and I consider it a fluke. I think this line is a gross overcompensation due to EDM beating both DAL and NSH. I see value here, so I'm going to take it.

CBJ (+175)

BOS played a lot of hockey last week, 4 games in 6 nights but after a good two day rest, I expect the Bruins to come out banging. Garth Snowe is in due to DiPietro's injury. Snowe gave up 5 goals to Philly in his previous start. Toivonen played okay against the Devils but lost in a SO. NYI are taking 20.6 PIM a game, 5th most in the league and it has cost them 8 PPG in the last 3 games. In fact, the Islanders defense is allowing 3.73 goals per game, 5th most in the league.

BOS (-115)

This is the third game in a row between the only original 6 teams in the west. I just have a gut feeling that the Blackhawks will pull out a win here and that the Blackhawks will not want to be the answer to a trivia question (first to lose home/home/home series since expansion). DET is trying to match the longest winning streak in team history tonight. The bullies of the western conference haven't really beat a good team except LA facing powerhouses such as STL, CBJ and CHI each twice last month.

CHI (+290)

GL tonight!

Fuji

Forum Member
Sep 27, 2004
Man oh man, CHI had chances, missed open nets like it was going out of style... Another tough loss for BOS.

Anyway, adding NAS. I'm siding with Kariya over his buddy Selanne.

NAS (-110)

CHIN_3881

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
took ana and tb last second, tough night but you'll bounce back tomorrow.

Bet on MyBookie