Turner Field info

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Beebs

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2005
going to a Braves game in a couple of weeks to watch Cubs vs. Braves and I have a question???

I have been in the past and you used to be able to carry in a soft-sided cooler with beverages as long they were in plastic bottles. I just read on the Braves site that outside alcohol is prohibited.

How much flack do you think I might encounter by bringing in a small soft-sided cooler with some bourbon filled plastic coke bottles?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Beebs

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2005
I have never had a problem sneaking booze into events especially college football games.

The thing is I think you used to be allowed to bring pretty much whatever into Turner and now they are cracking down a little

It is funny how different the rules are at NASCAR events than MLB. I am not a big NASCAR guy but I have been to a few Bristol races because it is so close to where I live and it is a helluva good time.

Everyone brings in coolers full of beer and there are suprisingly few problems. The public perception I am sure is that races are much more rowdy but from my experience people are respectful and I barely even noticed security there