Twin$

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Stang

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
Rochester, MN
This is almost too easy. Twins go home up 2-0. I know the yankees may have a little revenge in them, but Minny has had revenge factor for 2 years now. I know the Under looks inviting, but I would guess a 7-3 game.

Twins +190 for 3 units

good luck to all

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
Would like to agree with you, especially with Radke pitching so well of late. However, the Twins lack of success against lefties scares me. Their batting average is something like 50 or 60 points less against lefties, unless I am mistaken (like .225 vs .275).

I like the under because I think Radke will hold down the slumping Yanks (only one hitter over .300!).

GL to you.

Stang

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
Rochester, MN
Thanks Heleanth, one thing I know is playoff baseball is completely different the reg season. Most teams go to NY in the season and get caught up in the mystique. Minnesota has gritty and hard-nose players. Shannon Stewart said that he couldn't believe how the media in NY is saying how the Yankees lost, not that the Twins won. Just my opinion. Go twins and ya I am thinking about the under (to thinky).

GL:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Stang

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
Rochester, MN
I now see Jack is also on the Twins, (I'm not sure if thats good, JK) Jack hopefully your streak starts anew this evening.

Good Luck:)