Twins, Reds, Nats +1 1/2,

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Record 12-12 +$1625

Good day with late win on Brewers

Liking the Twins in the opener...two very good teams...this is a home team play. Twins for $200--120.

Like the Reds..two similar pitchers, two pretty even hitting teams..two medicore pens..think the Marlins were exhausted by the Dodgers and will have a let down..Reds for $200 + 120

Like the Nats + 1 1/2 for +110...Hamels is not dominant any more...Nats starter nothing to write home about...but one big difference this time around...Riggleman won't wait to pull his starters..and Nats pen has been excellent lately...Clppard dominant middle relief and should be ready for 3 + if needed...could see the Phils wining in last inning

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Add Padres + 105 and under 9 Cubs/Brewers

Add Padres + 105 and under 9 Cubs/Brewers

Like the underdog Padres at home against Braves...Jurrsens ton notch..but kind of early in the year so don't think he goes more than 6..Correria not bad...Padres underrated team...like them to take this late for $250 +105

Like the under in the Cubs..kind of cool right now..ball doesn't fly out yet....two pretty good pitchers..worry about Davis but he can be good at times..think he's on today...pens OK...$100 -120only on this one...

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
add under 8 1/2 sf/pitt

add under 8 1/2 sf/pitt

Burres former Os starter OK...if you saw the game last night, real cold in SF..big stadiium...Zito can dominate..just not bb weather..low scoring for $500

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Correction-no play on SF/Pitt-wrong day..my bad

Correction-no play on SF/Pitt-wrong day..my bad

Liken the over Sea/As instead for $200

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
correction to corretion..max play under 8 1/2 SF/Pitt

correction to corretion..max play under 8 1/2 SF/Pitt

My book had the SF/Pitt game in the overnight lines...I bet it for $500 then thought I had it wrong...but I'm betten it again...watched the game last night...I mean SF is cold and windy even in their new stadium..had the over 7 last night and won...but was very lucky...I'll play the extra 1 1/2 runs under tonight...SF is a real scrappy team..knows how to win ball games..but are they a dominant hitting team...no way...Burres I've seen many times...adequate southpaw..but he's kind of a journeyman vet who will pitch about 5-6 innings give up 2-3 and be done with it...and SF doesn't put teams away..so max about 4 runs on SF...Pirates are playing a bit above their heads...kind of a punch and judy team playing in this very big ballpark in the cold...I say they come up almost empty tonight..maybe 2 runs and that's it..expect a lot of small ball tonight...SF 3 Pirates 2 for the max $500