Two for Tuesday NHL Plays

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Two for today. Good luck, everybody.

COLUMBUS +1 1/2 -130 over St. Louis 520/400

Tiger taught me that anytime I can get a home team at +1 1/2 at a reasonable price, it is worth a look. Denis has been very strong in net for Columbus including a lights out performance against Boston last time out. St. Louis is relying too heavily on Brathwaite lately as they are not creating enough good scoring chances.

Atlanta +1/2 +150 over MINNESOTA 400/600

Atlanta has a good number of injuries but Minny is dinged up a bit as well. The main problem for Minnesota is goaltending, where Fernandez has really struggled this year. On the other side, Hlicka and Rhodes have both been solid in net. Atlanta showed signs of turning things around against New Jersey and with a couple of days on this trip to regroup, they should put on a strong performance tonight.

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Columbus has either won, tied or lost by 1 over 2/3rd (33/49) of its home games since its arrival in the NHL. They've never failed to cover the 1.5 puck against St-Louis in 3 home games so far. Now I read that Pronger may not be part of the Blues lineup. Your play on Columbus looks very solid Nick - I like it.

Good luck tonight

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
like atlanta, price is right in my opinion for this one, looking for rhodes to be solid in front of his family and friends....

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Guys,

Rhodes is the most inconsistent goalie in the NHL earning 2 million plus per year. This is coming from a Sens fan that saw him play here for 4 years. The only consistent thing Rhodes did in the nets here in Ottawa was let in the first shot on net, I am not kidding. He pulled this feat off every second game, he has stated many times before in the paper how he has a confidence problem. I will always stay away from any game that Rhodes starts, sorry guys but this is my stand on Atlanta.

GL to all, hope all your plays hit tonight!

Bet on MyBookie