Two for Tuesday!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mudcat

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2001
Big Pond
I like two games tonight.

First game, and I hate to go against so many good cappers here at MJ's, is Pittsburgh. However, I will buy one point and make the pick Pitt +4. Panthers have lost three games by a total of 7 points with no loss greater than 3 and that was to UConn at UConn. Pittsburgh is 2-0-1 ATS as an away dog. Providence is 5-7 ATS as a home favorite. Providence is good, but Pittsburgh is final four good.

Pitt +4

Second game: Mississippi St. -14. Haven't seen a lot of cappers on this game, and 14 points is a lot to give. However, Auburns' leading scorer and rebounder, Marco Killingsworth (13.8 ppg & 7.0 rpg) is suspended and will not play. The Bulldogs have already beat Auburn (73-68) at Auburn WITH Killingsworth. Mississippi State is 3-1 ATS as a DD favorite. Auburn is 2-4 ATS as an away dog and 1-7 overall away from home.. Mississippi St. is an incredible 15-5-1 ATS this year.
The Buldogs can clinch at least a share of their first SEC title since 1990-91 with a win tonight. The Bulldogs have won the last six meetings and the average margin of victory for Mississippi State in its' last two games against Auburn in Starkville is 29.0 points.

Mississippi State - 14