Two Games for The Black Cloud 1 today

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

TheBlackCloud1

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Sunset Beach, Ca, USA
ytd: 5-1, + 4 units
Yesterdays results: I am an idiot. Once again I over-analyzed a game a came up with a scenario based in dreams rather than facts. But wouldn't you get pumped to face Albie Lopez if you knew the Big Unit would be looking down at you tomorrow? I am totally disgusted with the Cubs. The line up of the Little League team from Oceanside, Ca. has more pop. You might have seen on the news that a 45 foot 35 ton whale washed up on the shores of Huntington Beach Thursday nite. I wandered down there Friday morning to take a look and watched them did a hole in the sand and bury the whale. The stench was unbelievable. Now that I think about it, it reminded me of Cub line-up.
Today's Plays: Oakland -175 This is another tough card, in my opinon. I don't like playing anything over -160, but Oakland has made me so much money, why not? The A's are 8 wins of last 10 and have more than a one run era advantage here. They had 12 hits yesterday and belted Glover earlier in the year. Top to bottom, they are tough. Play the A's.
Los Angeles Dodgers -145 Despite the notion that they are stinking the place up too, they have won 4 of last 10 (great recommendation). They have been a very streaky team all year and find just what they need with the New York Mets. The Mets have lost 7 straight. The Mets are 17 games under .500 on the road. Baldwin should be more than a match for Chen. The Dodgers are in danger of dropping back behind 5 teams in the wild card race. They cannot afford to lose to this team. Added note -Kevin Brown threw Friday and threw well. He is scheduled to throw again before tonite's tgame. It looks as if he is back to full strength and this could supply the added emotion necessary for them to dispatch the weak hitting Mets. Play the Dodgers.

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
sweeet. only advantage is eein is CWS bullpen if comes down to. Not too knowledgable bout sox starter but A's lineup is packed and they're feelin it. Speaking of CWS pitchers(former).RE: Baldwin/LA== Man-if i knew that sheffield was'nt goin when gagne went a couple days ago i woulda siall taken LA-oh well- but now they got gary back w/green and loduca all hitters-chen will have his hands full. hey now that you've materialized Black cloud-gonna think i actually have a chance-GL to you.