Nov 6, 2001
detroit -5
that aint bad joe

[This message has been edited by RIPit23 (edited 11-28-2001).]

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
I am playing two more games. Im not one to play lots of games, but tonight is different.

Two more picks are:

Wisc game under total of 130 1/2
Dayton +8

What do you think about these two?
good luck to all those who play these games.

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
I hope everyone had a good Wednesday. I glanced at the games today and one really came out and bit me. Whats everyone think of this game? Ill have a couple more in a bit.

Duquesne +12 (they play Ohio)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

nighthorse

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2001
wichita, ks 67209
I assume you're asking for any opinions, so I'll throw in mine. The weakest link is the Dukes. Ohio is an upper division MAC school and Duquesne is a lower division A10 squad. It's in Ohio. The Dukes have played well early, but not the stiffest competition. Not saying they won't win. They very well might cover. But we're all working with limited info this early. Will know a lot more about Duquesne after tonight. The other two look very good. Syr..blowout, kc/phi...lots of running, possible bad weather. I like your chances, good luck.

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
Thanks for your insight. I dont know a lot about Ohio, but I know there are 4 teams in the MAC that are better than them. As for the football game, i bet the under in the college game not the pro game, 41.

nighthorse

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2001
wichita, ks 67209
That was dumb...41 would be an excellent under in kc tonight. Didn't even realize there was cfb tonite. S.Miss defense can control all but the top offenses. S. Miss offense can be contained by any better than average defense. I think Alabama meets both criteria for a low scoring game. Could be a very similar score to the Iron Bowl, just not quite so one sided.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Duque I know little about so far. I agree Ohio is about 3rd or 4th there league. Others I like. But I must say I very seldom will lay more then 20. Reason is to many times they are just rolling. Then coach throws in tons of subs so early and they miss the cover by 1 or 2. By the way like both unders tonight.