Two ugly dogs, two overs and one small fav

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
OK, liken the Nats as an ugly dog...Giants had their way with the Nats in DC..now it's time to return the favor..Nats fresh off the series win over Atlanta is 'on a roll" (just kidden)..actually Bergman has good stuff...Nats pen has stablized..like the baseball grit of their lousy lineup...Giants with Zito a similiar type team, lousy, gritty, young..just think the Nats are a bit hotter right now and have the slightly better starter...Nats 4, Giants 3

Liken a real ugly dog in Seattle...Seattle stinks, no doubt,,Bosox much better...just like Dickey as a starter in spite of his record...when he's on, his sinker and knuckleball are great....Bosox starter, Matusaki also top notch and hot...think this will be low scoring affair with the Mariners coming out on top Seattle 4, Bosox 3.

Like the Marlins over the Braves...both young starters, either one can implode...just like the Marlins lineup better.

Like the over in the over in the Jays/Baltimore game..Olson pretty lousy lately..will get hit...Marcum better but off disabled list...Os good htting team...Os 7-Jays 6.

Like the Over in the Phils/Mets game...Blanton is pretty average...Santana is exellent but is usually good for a few runs...Mets 5 Phils 4.

ESPNTED

ESPNTED
Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
California
against you on WASH!!! Bergmann SUK! He do not strike anyone out! I will take Zito as he at lease strike players out like he did against LAD with 10 SO !!!!

GL with you plays!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Nats/giants elaboration and over in Yankee game

Nats/giants elaboration and over in Yankee game

No problem with disagreeing on the Nats winning/losing, that's why odds are what they are (i.e., we don't always agree on things)...Zito pitching better, no doubt..not sure he's "dominant" like he was a couple of years ago...think the all-star break has given the Nats a new lease on life-Bergman can suck..but doesn't always...I've seen him totally shut teams down on occassion and the Giants have some pretty mediocre sticks...so I see a close game with Nats edging this game out...

Like the over in the Yanks/Twins game..neither starter any good..good sticks on both clubs..Twins haven't scored for 2 games and should take it out on Rasner...this will be a 8-6, 6-5, 7-4 type game.