U.S./Argentina

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
The U.S. is rested, and at home. Both plusses. The goalie and back four are stout and playing well. Most of the excitement and coverage is behind the U.S. I think all of this has kept the line closer than it should be, and pushes are available at a decent number at -1 and -2. Therefore, I'm playing these:

Argentina -1 -141
Total Goals Over 2.5 -116
Argentina -1.5/-2 +170

It seems these two teams are fairly close from all the hoopla, but in reality they are not. Argentina and Messi are the best in the world, and the U.S. has beaten them surprisingly before so I don't think Argentina will take them lightly at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. The two missing U.S. players on cards are definitely losses and will not be a positive thing. I have to think this one will go more to norm and Argentina should prevail. How well? Not sure with the solid U.S. defense, but am banking on class here and what should be a motivated Argentina team in this spotlight.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
You can't draw that up. This team and Messi especially is just on another level. Total control of the ball causes such frustration. That shot was one for the ages.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg