uconn at pitt

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
thoughts on this game...........uconn i belive is playing better then they should be, and pitt has been playing worse then they should be. with this being said....i think things start to avg. out today with a pitt win and taking the season series. it could be thought that since uconn has been playing soo good and that this is a revenge game, that uconn should get the win. but i think pitt comes out firing and will be up for this game....uconn has not won at pitt yet (0-2) so why should they win today.....i think pitt comes out with some heart and covers up to a 5-6pt line

imput OR criticism welcomed

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
Tough game to call. I have been flipping coins on this throughout the last few days. The local media really has been blasting Pitt and even questioning them making the tournament as after this game they have 2 tough road games with BC and ND. UCONN is playing good ball right now and yes, it is a revenge game. My thinking is that UCONN wins today to set up a big Pitt win against BC Monday night. Pitt matches up well with BC and as we are aware, nobody wants BC anywhere close to winning the BE, see homer job against Nova. Still have time to discuss. Good luck.

jr11

DBLMUTZ

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
HAMDEN CT USA
I had pitt 5 weeks ago, Conn had a 17 point lead at one point,end result was a 10 point loss by the huskies,this is a very young but talented team an has the big guys to play with pitt,I feel if conn goes up early this time its a done deal,This is a great spot for conn to grow the fark up an show thier stuff,Pitts headin in the opp direction jus my opinion and one of a fans also lol though i did bet pit+the points last month hey let the crapshoot begin should be a great game gl2u :mj14:

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
i think you guys talked me out of it i reallllllllly wanted to hammer this game but i think i will lay off since it seems no one on this fourm likes pitt here>>>>>>>>>>

Bet on MyBookie