UConn vs. Cuse

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pkorkis

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2004
Line just dropped from Cuse -3 to -2.5. That's a big half point, I'm thinking about grabbing Cuse -2.5 right now. I'm more a Big Ten guy myself, and I try to stay towards that, but Cuse @ Home is big time...Opinions?

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
Uconn will have a very tough day.
5 0f first 6 games have been @ Home ( WVU only rd gm)
Last 4 @ Home

Road wins are tough to get.
Carrier Dome is a tough place to win

Personally I'd lay as many 10

I smashed it at -3

Syracuse rolls easily

GL

Howie's Hot

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland Oh
Hey guys, i may be the only one on uconn so figured i'd chime in with my reason, had this capped at a very close game but the tie breaker for me was Orlovsky's improved play as well as Syracuse small d-backs...GL whatever you do...

How

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
I'm on Uconn as well for small....I was shocked to see Syracuse as fav's in this game. They are 3-0 ats at home this year...I'm sorry, but they are not that good and that record should go to 3-1 after this contest. Huskies are also 5-0 ats as dogs vs. opponent coming off SU and ATS loss! Uconn is the better team getting points IMO here. The only thing Cuse is getting credit for is being at home...I think Uconn is going to overcome that!

twofingers

Forum Member
Nov 16, 1999
Here is my take

My old man goes to one game a year. SU has won the last 12 years he has gone to the game.

Taking the Cuse.

pirate fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
I never like syracuse, maybe because I met my wife there. :scared Just kidding dear. I normally like to bet against them and have been getting beat all year (except purdue and W.Vir.) They do well against lower level teams and I'm afraid they roll here. I'm on Syracuse for the first time this year. :scared Feel they will exploit mistakes Uconn makes. GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BLUELIGHT

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2002
UPSTATE N.Y.
Be Careful

Be Careful

S.U. season ticket holder here but I don't like the game. Coach P. almost always loses one game he shouldn't and this could be the one. UConn Coach was up for S.U. job way back when Coach P. got it. No love lost there. Cuse pass rush/ defense highly suspect. This one would make UConn's season. No play for me.

DoMyDermBest

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2003
Deep in the heart of Texas
Ct was a I-AA school two years ago. Their Stats are better than the orange. Oh how far the once mighty have fallen. How can the orange be favored at home against these upstarts from Storrs? The answer is that they shouldn't be. UCONN wins SU

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pirate fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
Clem, looking for your keys and am missing it I think. Is this the one where you have a revelation on the crapper? :142lmao: I know some posts were deleted when the new server went up so maybe it is gone. Think Uconn has a great QB and a good team but I think their first visit to the dome will be tough. Seen firsthand some teams play like crap in that place. Not a fan of the Cuse but I think they cover the 2.5pts here. GL

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Clem, looking for your keys and am missing it I think. Is this the one where you have a revelation on the crapper?

ROFL!!! Too funny!!!