UCSB vs.UofP questions?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dax22

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2000
Utah
Is it just me or is there something I don't know about? Why is Pacific getting 3 points over UCSB. I think UCSB is the better team and they have all fiver starters back from last year. Pacific is coming off their first win at home vs. Cal-poly but, it isn't like they are kiling people.

Any info would be great if there isn't any injuries or such I'm going to lay on UCSB.

Dax22

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2000
Utah
Coach Hill for UCSB is 6-1 against Pacific the only lose coming last year in the Big West Tourney. In 12 of last 13 games UCSB has out rebounded their opposition(the only game they didn't was USU).

13 games this season, UCSB is limiting its opposition to 36.0% shooting from the field. The Gauchos have limited nine of 13 opponents to less than 40.0% shooting and three opponents have shot below the 30.0% mark.

In addition to limiting its opponents to a 36.0% field goal percentage defense, UCSB has limited opponents to just 57.8 points per game. The Gauchos have limited nine of 13 opponents to 60 points or less and two opponents, Westmont and USF, to fewer than 50. Only two UCSB opponents have scored more than 70 points. Loyola Marymount's 77 is the most scored by a Gaucho opponent this season.