Ugly game alert GMen/Jags who u got and why?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Sunny Florida and Naptown
I have been looking @ this game all week and oh boy is it an ugly affair. I am sure many will be glued to their tv's watching this game. However it is a betting op and I am having a hard time pulling the trigger on a team (Giants) that has lost 6 straight and blown out in many of them going against a home dog who never quits it seems. if there was a game the Jags can and should win at home it may be this one.

I like the GMen on paper but my gut and years of betting on teams that have tanked tell me that Jax is the play.

The GMen look way to easy IMO.

Thoughts?

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
The Gmen New Offense System is a Work in Progress and is getting better each week..
The Jags Stink!!!

Actually both of these teams stink, however a home dog is a home dog regardless of how bad they are. They took Cle down @ home so anything is possible.

ML and the hook look tempting the more I think about it. Too bad teams and the home team getting points, this line smells like shit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EDM

Registered
Forum Member
May 12, 2013
Took JAX SU - Giants one dimensional and Jags secondary has been improving. If you can't run the ball or play D on the road in the NFL you don't have a very good chance of winning plus the line stinks to high hell.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

neverteaseit

I'd pound it
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
What a comeback. 2 shit squads put up a decent watch in the 2nd half.

Nice $$$ on the game. I added the over as well.

I also tailed some other with Tampon Bay, Colts,S.D. parlayed m.l. w/jax and +6' and a couple overs. Only loss was the squealers. i will take the $$$ and run.

Nice job everyone.

Took n.e. late but for a very and I mean very small amount for action.

My day is done.

GL TO ALL!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg