UK/UA inside

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bdiffy

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
Look for Alabama to come out ready to play tonight. Being a close follower of UA bball, i see this as a good spot for the Tide tonight.

2 things stick out:
1) 1st week of rest since Shelton injury, also giving Winston needed rest. Gottfried gave them the weekend off to recover and should play well tonight.

2) Confident from the win 2 years ago in Lexington and have played well on the road all year (minus Ole Miss) and could possibly steal one tonight. Fitch being out gives UK only 6 players and UA can play up to 9.

only thing that scares me is UK's lockdown D and our suspect rebounding. look for UA to follow S. Carolina's game plan and keep the game close early, resulting in a cover and possible W.

playing Bama +9' heavily tonight.

good luck

bamachuck23

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2003
VA Beach
Roll Tide...

Roll Tide...

Nice write up. I think I am loading up on the Tide tonight, too. By the way, is Earnest back tonight? If so, is he 100%???

GL.

bdiffy

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
Earnest Shelton

Earnest Shelton

he played too much against USC according to Mark but played well.

i wouldn't say 100% but will play and probably play a lot. safe to say he is the key to the game tonight b/c his presence stretches the Defense even if he is not shooting well.

we all know UK's D needs all the stretching we can give it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bdiffy

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
others

others

i think UNC +5 is solid, they are playing well despite the Duke loss and GT hasn't show me too much to be scared of lately.

also got a small pick on the UNC over so kind of confused.

Texas should cover that but not too familiar with Baylor.

will come back if i get any other info.

bamachuck23

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2003
VA Beach
Sounds good. One more pick for you...You might want to check out Richmond (-4) @ home against Xavier. There's alot of talk going on up here in VA about them being legit. Check 'em out if you get a chance. ;)

GL2U.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg