Unbelievable Fawk Job in Chicago

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
That was the most obvious blatant keep the game under i have ever saw. All second half guys were getting pushed out of bounds and they kept the clock running. So now i think im wrong with the return and sure enuf a flag where people are still wondering what for. My Condolences for over bettors. Ya just got ur pocket picked

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
That was the most obvious blatant keep the game under i have ever saw. All second half guys were getting pushed out of bounds and they kept the clock running. So now i think im wrong with the return and sure enuf a flag where people are still wondering what for. My Condolences for over bettors. Ya just got ur pocket picked

Sorry to burst your bubble but the clock only stops to reset the ball after someone goes out of bounds. Unless it's under 2 minutes 1st half or 5 minutes 2nd half. They changed that rule years ago.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Sorry to burst your bubble but the clock only stops to reset the ball after someone goes out of bounds. Unless it's under 2 minutes 1st half or 5 minutes 2nd half. They changed that rule years ago.

WTF are u talking about? I know it stops and restarts but guys were getting pushed out and they were keeping it running without stopping it like somehow the guys motion was pushed backwards. This happen time and time again. This way the clock doesn't stop at all. I even saw one play a bears player was signaling to stop the clock and looked amazed the ref pulled the motion bull.

Last edited:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
WHAt HaPPENED?

Bear pulled off a beautiful trick play on a punt and a phantom flag came out of nowhere to pull it back. They tried to find the guy who held but nobody was withing five yards of anyone :0002

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home

WTF are u talking about. I know it stops and restarts but guys were getting pushed out and they were keeping it running without stopping it like somehow the guys motion was pushed backwards. This happen time and time again. This way the clock doesn't stop at all. I even saw one play a bears player was signaling to stop the clock and looked amazed the ref pulled the motion bull.

AFTER the game again. Why don't you just stay the fuck out of the handicapping forums unless you post picks BEFORE the game?

You're a fucking joke, and YES, I am allowed to bash.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
AFTER the game again. Why don't you just stay the fuck out of the handicapping forums unless you post picks BEFORE the game?

This is only once in a handful of times I've ever seen you pull the "I OWN THE MOTHERFUCKING PLACE" card.

:00hour :00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BBB

Forum Member
Jun 19, 2005
REF said he called it on 29, and there is NO 29 on either roster

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
That holding call to neggate the pumyplay return, the play of the year........ughhhhhhhhhh!
I didn't play this game, but so uncalled for hold! It was the most creative play I've seen in ages!!!!!!

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

Again nobody said anything about picking a side. Learn how to read. asshole

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Again nobody said anything about picking a side. Learn how to read. asshole

You can post in General, Food and Drink, Politics and Religion, and the Mini Dumpster.

That's it for awhile.

Fuck off!