UNC v USC

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ysg3

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2005
my god this game is so UGLY. extremely sloppy, and these teams look like garbage

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Seems that UNC is going down tonite.
Playing like a young team on the road.
They are panicing big time right now...

ysg3

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2005
i have USC, i was just noticing how terribly sloppy teh game is

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
Should have learned this lesson by now. Had it pegged correctly and then talk myself into the sucker bet.

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
My god would Roy pull that white PG before I punch something. HE BLOWS. This is a sad day UNC BBALL to see that guy running the show for him.
I would learn his name,but he has not earned that kind of respect out of me.

Jinxbreaker

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2005
Kernersville NC
This night SUCKS!!!!! Between the NC turnover machine and the Fing Bonnies it's been a bad night. 1st and last tease in College basketball. I should have my head examined.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TouchdownJesus

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2004
North Carolina
Got to remember. Carolina's got 4 freshman. I mean, they've got almost nobody that played sig. minutes last year.
These freshman haven't even reached conference play yet and there 3,000 miles away from home. I didn't watch whole game, but watched most of the 2nd half.
USC started hitting 3's and then just started running them.
I took USC, but then hedged a little at halftime, mostly b/c of that damn UTEP game.
I think the biggest reason I hedged was b/c I am a TarHeel fan.
This team is going to be pretty good by midseason, esp. at home, and will have the next few years to challenge for title.
You can just tell these are the same kind of kids that Roy got year after year at Kansas.