Under 44 1/2 tonight and under 21 1/2 1H

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
There's better games to play this weekend but this is the only one to play tonight and like some entertainment..but light on the betting...I like the Vikings to slow down the Cowboys a bit...Cowboys have lots of long drives with short passing and running...the Vikes are really good in the red zone D...which the Skins weren't last week...so think we'll see 5-7 min drives stall on Dallas's side...they don't have deep threats to get quick scores and Vikes defense is solid..cold night, could be some dropped 3rd down passes...Vikes on the other hand have such a lousy offensive line they really can't go deep if they wanted to...not enough time..and Diggs is really their only threat anyway and he's more of a mid range receiver...so think we'll get stalled drives with the Vikes too...and colder weather means longer field goals a bit more difficult...so a key to the under is no special team or pick=6 or fumble recover TDs...I think they'll be none...Vikes this is a must win...they'll play hard and take to the Boys...Cowboys will try their usual methodical offense march...but tnnight between a good Viking D, cold weather and a more motivated opponent..think they come out slow...like the under 22 1/2 first half as well...final Score 20 to 16or 23-10....1/2 time score 13-9

Writeups of other games include

ML-Falcons
ML-Skins
ML-Dolphins
Add ML Packers to what's been previously written..Pack looked like they want to make a run..Houston doesn't have the offense to keep up with the PACK

So for 5 team ML small play add an Under 44 1/2 with MLs for Skins, Dolphins, Falcons and Pack for a 20 :1 payout

And I like Va Tech +10 in the ACC playoff game...Va Tech can match them on both sides of the ball...and could win outright..so replace the Dolphins above for with Va Tech +10 for a 14:1 payout

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
A few added props

A few added props

Elliott less than 102 1/2 yards rushing...think the Vikes keep him in check...also think the Cowboys use Morris more tonight to not wear out Elliott as they have a commanding 10-1 records..less carrries, good defense..cold night..Elliott gets in the 70s tonight and doesn't break one for more than 20...so let's see..could be off of course

Prescott less than 1.5 TDs...think he gets 1 and if the cowboys get another TD, it will be running..rest are FGs..also a best guess

Prescott less than 246 yards passing...think this will be a defensive chess match with neither team getting much ahead..Vikes games seem like that...

All 3 plays assumes a defensive and conservatively played game...hope I'm right

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
Elliott less than 102 1/2 yards rushing...think the Vikes keep him in check...also think the Cowboys use Morris more tonight to not wear out Elliott as they have a commanding 10-1 records..less carrries, good defense..cold night..Elliott gets in the 70s tonight and doesn't break one for more than 20...so let's see..could be off of course

Prescott less than 1.5 TDs...think he gets 1 and if the cowboys get another TD, it will be running..rest are FGs..also a best guess

Prescott less than 246 yards passing...think this will be a defensive chess match with neither team getting much ahead..Vikes games seem like that...

very nicely done with these props and the under call:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal

Your post is about 45 minutes after the game started. I guess you watched the 1st qtr and some of the second and then made the bets. :lol:

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
There's better games to play this weekend but this is the only one to play tonight and like some entertainment..but light on the betting...I like the Vikings to slow down the Cowboys a bit...Cowboys have lots of long drives with short passing and running...the Vikes are really good in the red zone D...which the Skins weren't last week...so think we'll see 5-7 min drives stall on Dallas's side...they don't have deep threats to get quick scores and Vikes defense is solid..cold night, could be some dropped 3rd down passes...Vikes on the other hand have such a lousy offensive line they really can't go deep if they wanted to...not enough time..and Diggs is really their only threat anyway and he's more of a mid range receiver...so think we'll get stalled drives with the Vikes too...and colder weather means longer field goals a bit more difficult...so a key to the under is no special team or pick=6 or fumble recover TDs...I think they'll be none...Vikes this is a must win...they'll play hard and take to the Boys...Cowboys will try their usual methodical offense march...but tnnight between a good Viking D, cold weather and a more motivated opponent..think they come out slow...like the under 22 1/2 first half as well...final Score 20 to 16or 23-10....1/2 time score 13-9

Writeups of other games include

ML-Falcons
ML-Skins
ML-Dolphins
Add ML Packers to what's been previously written..Pack looked like they want to make a run..Houston doesn't have the offense to keep up with the PACK

So for 5 team ML small play add an Under 44 1/2 with MLs for Skins, Dolphins, Falcons and Pack for a 20 :1 payout

And I like Va Tech +10 in the ACC playoff game...Va Tech can match them on both sides of the ball...and could win outright..so replace the Dolphins above for with Va Tech +10 for a 14:1 payout

This post is about 30 minutes after the game started. :0002 :facepalm:

Cappin Kirk

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2003
Fargo, ND
This post is about 30 minutes after the game started. :0002 :facepalm:

I'm not sure how the time zones adjust on this site, but I saw his first post on the Under before kickoff. I'm seeing that his Under post is time stamped 7:54pm and the props post 8:11pm for a 8:25pm kickoff.

However, when I logged in to reply his posts are time stamped exactly one hour later (8:54pm & 9:11pm).

I'm guessing that you are seeing the latter. I just wanted to chime in and say that I remember seeing his Under play before kickoff because I played it a little bigger when I saw him on it. Maybe an admin can help us out with the time difference if you are logged in or not.

I appreciate your analysis Grey Beard. Thanks for posting!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
I'm not sure how the time zones adjust on this site, but I saw his first post on the Under before kickoff. I'm seeing that his Under post is time stamped 7:54pm and the props post 8:11pm for a 8:25pm kickoff.

However, when I logged in to reply his posts are time stamped exactly one hour later (8:54pm & 9:11pm).

I'm guessing that you are seeing the latter. I just wanted to chime in and say that I remember seeing his Under play before kickoff because I played it a little bigger when I saw him on it. Maybe an admin can help us out with the time difference if you are logged in or not.

I appreciate your analysis Grey Beard. Thanks for posting!

I second that...i saw the under before game time

Bigboss3114

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2003
new jersey
FWIW PREVIOUS REPLY ACCORDING TO TIME STAMP ON MY COMPUTER IS 3 PM TDAY SOOOOOOOOOO:shrug: I DONT KNOW!!!:mj07::mj07::142smilie:shrug::scared:0008:toast: