Up on the Hill Utah v. Teaxas AM

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dax22

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2000
Utah
Well I'm all over the -8.5 for the Utes on Thursday. The Utes are stacked on the offensive side of the ball with Smith returning and with his targets Warren and Savoy. But the one thing that I believe trumps all others is that most think the Utes lost their running ability with the loss of last years RB Warfield. Marty Johnson is back and he is a big back and very powerful. He hasn't played ball in 2 years due to off the field problems but Meyer has got him on the straight and narrow so far. I believe he is going to have a big game and open up the sky for the Utes. Johnson is also quite a threat to catch the ball he has great hands.

Texas A&m has a great player in Appel but he can't cover his guy and 4 others look for the Aggies D to have a long night. This isn't your daddy's wrecking crew.

I know all about how Franchione turns programs around and I think he will get this ship going in the right direction. But Texas A&M barely beat this Utes team last year on a failed 2 point conversion.

Urban Meyer is a strict no bull coach this Utah team will be prepared. Despite his spread offense he isn't scared to pound the ball all night if it's working he is a great game time coach.

One other little point take it as you will I believe that the altitude we will be a factor. It usually plays into the game in home games for Utah and BYU. Especially games when its hot in the High desert. Heat shouldn't be a problem it's suppose to be 83 degrees tomorrow night kick-off time.

Texas A&M is 1-7 ATS in its L8 games in the first month of the season.

Utah is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games in the first month of the season.

Great Luck to all.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg