UPSET SPECIAL!!

infinii

Forum Member
Mar 30, 2001
Toronto, Canada
Originally posted by Blue Jay:
i love the side because everyone is on chicago and the over.....so i don't like when everyone is on one side.....so i take the other!!

There's a reason why we're all on the Hawks tonight. Tonight will be the 3rd game in 4nites for Vancouver and even worse, the last 2 are back to back...all on the road. This is a nice play against spot and the stats, which I don't have, will support this play.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Also liking it.
Vancouver numbers since end of last year are horrible in everyway, two team going in diff directions.
Dont want to get hard on you Blue JAY:
"i love the side because everyone is on chicago and the over.....so i don't like when everyone is on one side.....so i take the other!!"
Why dont you just post: going against the forum" this will be clear.
The hearth is round , would you say its not just to go the other way.
If you see valu to Vancouver say it but please dont say i'm going against 15 pretty good cappers just to say once every three weeks: i told you so after.
i might be wrong but give my some juice other than i'm just going the other way.
ANYWAY THATS JUST ME AND BELIEVE ME BLUE JAY I DONT WANT TO START ANYTHING, this forum is to good and every opinion is appreciated, feel free to post, i just had to say something about that i'm going the other way.
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU TONIGHT.

Bet on MyBookie