USC giving only 1 to Loyola

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
Anyone have any insite on this one because I can't understand this line.

USC should finish in the middle of the PAC10 while LoyolaMarymount should finish in the basement of the WCC.

Any info would be appreciated as to why you think this line is what it is.

Thanks

johnnyb.

Authentic
Forum Member
Mar 3, 2002
O.C.
www.johnnybhaircarecom
sc will finish at the bottom of pac-10.
loyola marymount has 4 of 5 starters back with best player coming back from injury to make the fifth starter. lions have had some tough times on the road for many years but all these players are either junior or seniors on l.m.u.
during the summer time all the local colleges put their players in a summer league that requires them to play in mixed squads.so most of these guys know each other very well. its not surprising line is a -1/+1, as i expect a close game with edge to lmu.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SingleMalt

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Cleveland, Ohio
thanks for the reply...

I see USC beating ASU and WSU and could finish ahead of one of the two Oregon schools in the final PAC10 standings...I can also see them in the basement but I have some respect for Floyd so I don't think that will happen...

Loyolar lost 2 starters in Charles Brown and Damian Martin (redshirt this year). Martin filled in for Worthy, who is back. Pegram and Wardrop are back but Mattew Knight is out for the year. It almost seems like with the 6 starters from last year, only 3 are really returning and one (Worthy) was out since this time last year.

Not sure if the Lions have the depth needed to stay with a PAC10 team.

Please feel free to rip my points as that is what these forums are for.

blgstocks

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2005
So. Cal
SC will not finish aheada of a solid ASU team in the pack. USC has already lost to a good oral roberts and an abysmal CSU Northridge team. and they have beaten who?

That being said LMU has lost to an underated Long Beach state team, Washington, lost by 1 point to South alabama. I think USC is a good play but I wouldnt call it a lock by any means. One of those games that if SC plays well and beat LMU everyone will look at the books and call them idiots.