USC

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
wats up with this USC team ? they look like da underdog here lol , this qb suck, 5/8 for 66 yards and an int :shrug: :shrug:

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
offensively they are miles behind where they were last year (clicking wise)

they lost their starting quarterback, running back, and reggie bush punt returner,rb, and wr to the first round of the nfl. of course they are behind, but not miles.

they did the same thing last year and its pete carrolls philosophy to see what happens in the first half and then open up 2h. last year they trailed in like 3 games at the half.

they will win the game, but who knows about the 20.5 line was a little fish to begin with.

they will still be playing in the ncs game most likely however unhappy that makes me.

gl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
playing in your league on road at night vs a good def. mind, might take some time with many new skill players

actually like to see usc lose; but you guys are right, theyve been 2nd half team but didnt cover last week in 2nd half

Pika-Capper

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2004
this is awful, i got - 13.5 at the half, i guess thats down da drain with the way they playing :( :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
USC is overrated

USC is overrated

Nice no cover, great teams squash inferior oponents. How can you tell me USC is as good as LSU? We beat zona by 100 (at home) and USC has its hands full. I know home crowd didn't help zona they were at Starbucks till 15 min before kickoff. USC probably lining up free apartments for recruits.

thebsmanofkent

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2006
Kent, WA
lol....it's Funny USC wins an ugly game 20-3
and people are getting all uptight.....I didn't have
either side, just believe that SC will find a way to be there again down the stretch.....I don't what the final outcome would be, but SC is everybit as good as LSU......

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
They are not even close

They are not even close

USC struggled with Zona and LSU roasted them. True it was on the road but LSU took them behind the woodshed. USC still does not have a quality win and with Jaret out, it makes things interesting. Scott 4 USC has vanished like a fart in the wind amid the whirlwind of controversy surrounding this program. I am wondering If OJ will be the next athletic director.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
????

????

Why do you say that? When was the last time we were on probation? Or had alegations? When was the last time we had a player smoking dank and toting a glock before the Ohio State game? Seriously retard,

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
College World Series

College World Series

How about a few years ago when the short horns didn't take the second place trophy, they didn't even come out of the dugout! Gangsta, were you in the car with the guy smoking the dank and toting the glock?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
USC still does not have a quality win

neither does lsu. certainly arizona doesn't count if it doesn't count for usc on the road. certainly not louisiana lafayette or tulane. they lost their only competitive game.

aside from michigan, ohio st and auburn, the other top 10 teams don't have a quality win yet. but thats because they haven't played anyone yet. i'm not a big fan of usc at all. in fact i despise them. not to your level of hatred, but you are sorely mistaken if you think lsu is light years better than them. and even if they are, they will still go to the title game, while lsu needs miracles to happen. until a playoff system is instilled, thats just the way it is.

gl

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
We outplayed Auburn

We outplayed Auburn

We really got screwed by the refs with 4 legit blown calls, don't know if you saw the game. Sometimes the best team does not win, this was the worst officiated game since the superbowl. Just look at the top 10 and tell me how many pac 10 teams are in there? Then look at the sec. We play tougher teams week in and out. The SEC beats each other up then a USC slides through an easy schedule and no conference champ game? Come on seriously

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
We really got screwed by the refs with 4 legit blown calls, don't know if you saw the game. Sometimes the best team does not win, this was the worst officiated game since the superbowl. Just look at the top 10 and tell me how many pac 10 teams arte in there? Then look at the sec. We play tougher teams week in and out. The SEC beats each other up then a USC slides through an easy schedule and no conference champ game? Come on seriously

all this "we" stuff has to go. unless you're the water boy, or on the non-traveling roster that we don't know about, there's no "we".

it's "lsu".

the sec is the best conference in college football.

but to not give credit to usc for being a damn good football team is just stupid. the scary thing is, they're probably only going to get better as the season goes on.

i dont think theres any unbeatable team this year. but there are a lot of very, very good ones, with both lsu and usc included in that group.

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
Bob Stoops

Bob Stoops

stoops got screwed on 1 call we got screwed on at least 4 calls. I say we because in the south we embrace our teams. We are not fairweather, we bleed when our teams lose and rejoyce with every win. Our teams are a reflection of us, the integrity they show on the football field, the wat they don't jump on the other teams mascot at road games(see arizona mildcats). This is merely the way it is in the south.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
stoops got screwed on 1 call we got screwed on at least 4 calls. I say we because in the south we embrace our teams. We are not fairweather, we bleed when our teams lose and rejoyce with every win. Our teams are a reflection of us, the integrity they show on the football field, the wat they don't jump on the other teams mascot at road games(see arizona mildcats). This is merely the way it is in the south.

your teams are a reflection of you.

... but are you a reflection of your team?

your team doesnt stomp on mascots to degrade other teams

... but you go into plenty of threads spewing vitriol about southern cal and other teams that aren't named lsu.

you might want to take a cue from your team in terms of how to conduct yourself, even if it is only the internet.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
All right horizon league

All right horizon league

I don't hate any team with the exception of USC because the media and everyone is on their dic_. 5 years ago no one heard of USC, they were in hibernation since Marcus Allen. Then Pete Carrol comes in offering free rent and now there America's team? Dynasty, visit 3 pete dot com! What teams are in the horizon league, never heard of it.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
I don't hate any team with the exception of USC because the media and everyone is on their dic_. 5 years ago no one heard of USC, they were in hibernation since Marcus Allen. Then Pete Carrol comes in offering free rent and now there America's team? Dynasty, visit 3 pete dot com! What teams are in the horizon league, never heard of it.

a horizon league insult?
wow. thats so lame im actually laughing.

the media is on usc's di.ck because theyve had the heisman trophy winner in 3 of the last 4 years and have put a sh1tload of guys in the pros in the process. sure it gets a little old after awhile. but teams need to start knocking them off. texas started. now its up to the rest of the country to step up as well.

i couldnt care less about usc.
but the last 3 or 4 years speak for themselves.