USC

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

owens4fsu

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2003
Ft Walton Beach,FL
I'm tired of hearing that USC is the best team in the country.... They do have talent but they are screwing around with UCLA... can you tell that I bet USC -19.. good luck to everyone

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
I'm tired of hearing that USC is the best team in the country.... They do have talent but they are screwing around with UCLA... can you tell that I bet USC -19.. good luck to everyone

Exactly right, every commentator in the world has been whinning we need a playoff because USC is the best team in the country right now.

BULLSHIT

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
the reality is....there are probably about 8 teams that are all about the same...none are classic dominating college teams and none are that much better than any of the others.

mizzu-wvu-lsu-uga-usc-osu-ou-ku

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
I'm on USC and another game that shows the parity in college ball. Best team in the country, Nope not from what I've seen today!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
the reality is....there are probably about 8 teams that are all about the same...none are classic dominating college teams and none are that much better than any of the others.

mizzu-wvu-lsu-uga-usc-osu-ou-ku

100% agree with this... might be missing a few as well.

i think usc could beat any team on any given day, and i also think every team up there could beat usc on any given day.

there is no dominating team in college ball this year.

usc playcalling has been fairly conservative today. i think carrol is trying to secure the win it seems.

ucla's offense is brutal. they are fairly decent defensively. but usc isn't playing a great game.

gl

Ronnie

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
At the bar
Another waste of a bet on an overrated Pac 3 team!:mj07:

UCLAs anemic offense is moving the ball rather easily now