Using BB as a guide

Mizuno MP37

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Been working on my spreadsheet trying to get some winners. I've been using blastoff's games to help calibrate. Plus I have been trying to incorporate various items like his qfactor. I just call mine a trending factor. Here is what I have come up with for the games he has posted.

I will post the team, the line, my line, and the trending factor. (Positive is for the team listed, negative is for the opponent)

Iowa -16, -19, 0.47

W. Va -27, -40, -0.62

Dayton -6', -8, 0.8

The leans I have are for Iowa and Dayton. Since the trending factor is for Citadel, don't have a lean on this one. I am not sure which of these I will play.

I will post my own plays later.

GLTA:cool:

Mizuno MP37

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
I guess I named it the wrong thing. Instead of "my line" I should have called it "number projected to win by". This however does not include adjustments for the trending factor.

Fast Eddie

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2006
My numbers for those games

My numbers for those games

Godin,
I have similar numbers to you for 2 of the games.

I show Iowa -18.2
Dayton -14.1
W.Virginia -13.3

I would lean iowa, dayton, citadel

two plays that my numbers showed differences are

UCF -13.2
Elon - 13.6

Those are two games I am playing.

PharoahUB

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Tennessee
Their is but 1 Willy Blastoff

your game spread is way off but decent try.

relax. you had a good run earlier in the year and have been so-so recently. theres plenty of great cappers here that win year in and year out and i'll follow them any day over you. you claim to enter numbers into a system and you have q,f,k,t factor, whatever it is. we've all heard it before.

people appreciate your posts, i personally don't follow them, but I don't think you have any right to start tooting your own horn with one good run here. With the vagueness of your "system" where do you get off telling people how far off their numbers are? Half the time you post in other peoples threads and nobody knows what the hell your talking about, do you even know?

bigzeto

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2004
relax. you had a good run earlier in the year and have been so-so recently. theres plenty of great cappers here that win year in and year out and i'll follow them any day over you. you claim to enter numbers into a system and you have q,f,k,t factor, whatever it is. we've all heard it before.

people appreciate your posts, i personally don't follow them, but I don't think you have any right to start tooting your own horn with one good run here. With the vagueness of your "system" where do you get off telling people how far off their numbers are? Half the time you post in other peoples threads and nobody knows what the hell your talking about, do you even know?

Pharoah, this guy is hitting over 70% ATS...Shut up, follow the picks and make some money

Billy Blastoff

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2005
USA
I guess I named it the wrong thing. Instead of "my line" I should have called it "number projected to win by". This however does not include adjustments for the trending factor.

that is logical ( lets hope your right with the Iowa game). So thats where systems differ my is what i think the line should be and your is what the team should win by. will be interesting to see the results after a week.

Sam Bone

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
Auburn, AL
Good Luck Godin. Sounds like you have something similar going to what I was trying a while back. Hope you can keep it going unlike myself. How have you been doing so far. I think I remember a few winners you had last night.

Mizuno MP37

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
I am just 2-1 YTD

Something seems odd to me regarding the So Illnois line (-18'). I realize they have a 15 point differential in defense but they have not beat anybody by more than 14 in the last 5. My numbers are all over the place on this one with Central Michigan trending. Probably a stupid move, but I will play this. (Just went to 19') I must be missing something. Oh well.

Central Michigan +19'
Tailin' BB Iowa -16'

Billy Blastoff

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2005
USA
think its a good play my line for game is 20 1/2 so by my system books want more money on So Ill which means they fedl CM will win with the spread. Good luck

DOUBLED

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2006
Thanks for sharing and I hope your system continues to provide winners to all.

DD

Bet on MyBookie