Utah St/Cal-Poly.......Anybody?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

LoneWolf

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2002
Texas
Cal-Poly +3'.......This game has alot of appeal to me, does anybody agree? Not only does Cal-Poly have revenge on the mind, but over the last 5 games they have improved greatly on FT's and Rebounding. Utah St on the other hand is playing their 3rd game in 7 days and are 0-4 in the fav role the last 4 and 3-5 on the road this year. You have to go back to early 2001 to find where Cal-Poly has lost B2B HG's and they didn't win but 6 or 7 games total that year. Utah St also looks to have the public drawn to it. Bottom line....there couldn't be a better time for Cal-Poly to continue to improve @ home vs. a road weary team and getting pts. to boot. Pleas chime in on this one, maybe somebody out there is more familiar with this conf than I.

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
I also have a lean to CP SLO+.

Can't remember why, but I have the game circled.

(I think it has to do with Utah State's poor performance in the role of a Favorite.)

Thanks for posting.

LoneWolf

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2002
Texas
Might have found another in San Jose St. You have to go all the way back to 2001 to find a game La Tech covered when favored by 13 or more. This year they are 2-5 ATS in the fav's role and 1-5 at home. They have won their last 3 SU but failed to cover in each. This team doesn't have the killer instinct, hell their fighting and scratching for just a win every time out. I just can't see this team laying a big # and able to cover it. San Jose St. +14!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LoneWolf

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2002
Texas
I'm still finding a few, hope you don't mind. It's no secret that N.C. Wilma is an excellent HT, and especially when Del comes to town. They also carry an advantage in all facets except maybe 3pt, but the long ball seems to clank for the opponent in Wilma. I'm not afraid of the 12 pts. N.C. Wilma -12......

So far my plays are:

Cal-Poly +3'
San Jose +14
N.C. Wilma -12

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
cal poly does not match up well and in aclose one there ft may hurt them jmo

LoneWolf

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2002
Texas
Thanks for the info Thunder, it just looks to me like Cal-Poly has been steadily improving over the last couple of weeks in that area and at home tonight, I gotta think if it's a close game they'll come through from the line. Thanks again.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg