Va Tech + 10 1/2 and ML

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Line's moved a 1/2 point favoring Clemson a bit more...but I like it the other way....Clemson should be the favorite...they have a more explosive offense, better record, more recent history, experienced coach and a top flight QB.....however, think what Va Tech brings Clemson has problems with...a more physical overall team...ACC doesn't have too many really physical teams IMO...maybe NC State, Ga Tech, maybe....the rest are trying to be highfying offensive machines...Va Tech is not that way....I think they win the war in the trenches...and grind Clemson down...Va Tech also quick enough to keep Clemson's offense in check...kind of like NC State did...Va Tech I think may be peaking the way they closed the season too...QB looked much better towards the end...so unlike Va Tech teams in the past, this team can score....I think this one will be tight...Va Tech 35, Clemson 29.

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Va tech ML with Redskins ML and Dolphins ML

Va tech ML with Redskins ML and Dolphins ML

Great odds for all 3 teams..parlay them all

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Va tech +4 1/2 and Pa State Even 2nd

Va tech +4 1/2 and Pa State Even 2nd

Think Tech wins this...tech has taken Clemson's best shot...don't need the 4 1/2 but will take it.

PSU also will close the gap..they are the better team...just playing terrible...PSU might win this outright..play the 0 pts for sure..

Parlay these both

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Can't wait to see who Va Tech plays in bowl game

Can't wait to see who Va Tech plays in bowl game

Va Tech almost pulled it out tonight...give Clemson their dues..but barely...Watson is the real deal...Clemsons' D is nothing special but good enough tonight....Va Tech not sure who the ACC runnerup plays..will they get a higher bid than Florida State or Louisville? Love to see them against a team where it's a pickem kind of game...maybe a Wisconsin, a Georgia, a Florida, a Colorado, an Okie State...think they can beat any of these type teams...well, a good night nonetheless even if they didn't hit the ML

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg