Va Tech + 5 1/2

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Va Tech looked like the better team against Clemson the other night..and Clemson is a very good team..Va Tech has close to equal talent as Duke except they can't shoot FTs...the fact they are at home helps though..and they still aren't a lock for the NCAAs so they'll be playing hard..and of course, everyone gets up for Duke...Va Tech has good 3 point shooters and Duke doesn't have the inside game where Va Tech is a little weaker..Duke has great defenders but Va Tech has the kind of players who will draw fouls (i.e., they can get around Duke in a man to man I think)..I see an upset here...Va Tech 77, Duke 71

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Oak St - 1 1/2

Oak St - 1 1/2

Another key game for a bubble team, Oak State..this team at home should score 80+..they play wide open, shoot the 3s, don't wait for shot clock and can match anything Texas can do scoring...Texas is the better team but better teams don't always win..this is a good spot for Oak State...like them to get out to big lead and hang on...Oak State 83, Texas 75

Va tech line up to 6 1/2...very surprised..like it even more now...

grey beard

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2003
Leesburg Va
Ohio State + 9 1/2

Ohio State + 9 1/2

Like the points in this one..Ohio State a very game team..young but game..they'll keep this one close to the end I think..Ohio State a bubble team that will play their hearts out..Purdue good at home with very solid players..but I don't think they can put Ohio State away at the tune of 9 1/2 points..potential upset as well..I'll say Ohio Sate 59 Purdue 58..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg