Valuev/Haye 11/07

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Just wanted to know how you guys see this playing out. I honestly thought the book had the line reversed when I saw Valuev +150. I certainly give Haye a decent shot with his power but I also feel he HAS to knock the big guy out to win. Valuev, despite his lack of skills has shown to be quite durable. I haven't seen him bothered in the several fights I've watched. What's Haye going to do if he doesn't get the big guy out of there inside the first 5-6 rds? I can't see Haye keeping a fast pace of the course of 12 and once he slows down, he'll be in trouble. Haye was in life and death against Mormeck and Barret even rattled him. Didnt Barett knock him down and not get credit for it? Valuev dominated a less shot Barret over 11. Despite his deficiencies Valuev has a good 1-2 punch, has an excellent chin and very good stamina. He also uses distance well. I can see Haye landing some of those fast twtch bombs in the early going but if the big guy doesnt go timber, I think he comes on and wears down Haye to get a late stoppage or dec. Not a big wager for me but my dough will be on the + odds with the big guy. I cant stand to watch Valuev fight but I'm actually looking forward to this one.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Haye goes from Klit to Valuev :142smilie

This will be a fight I will just watch to see if Haye is a legitimate heavyweight.

If Haye were to KO the big guy , that puts a whole differant take on things.

Valuev dont go down easy. I dont think he has been off his feet but I may be wrong.

I hate watching his fights , but I will watch this one.

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Kramden brought this one up a few weeks ago
and I still have the same question:
If Haye can't knock the big dude down, does he know enough to box and score a decision?
I'm intrigued....weird weird fight
I think Haye's people think it's an easy belt pickup
I'm not so sure
Haye probably watched the Holyfield fight and thinks it will be a walk in the park
He might be wrong

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Kramden

Forum Member
Apr 8, 2008
Yeah, Haye may be in for a surpise in this ione. Valuev can jab and he is BIG. He could wear Haye down. It's an uphill battle for the Brit. :cool: