VANCOUVER@COLORADO part II

EXTRAPOLATER

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2001
Toronto
Hey Guys (and Gals),

Figured I'd make an appearance now that my stress level has diminished -- I've hit 6 sides in MLB today (1 loser), but ALL were by one run, and all very close calls, especially the biggest play. Texas was up 9-8 in the bottom of the 9th, 1 out, with runners on first and third, when they somehow turned a double play to gaurantee me my 6th straight winning day. Rock n' Roll!

As for the game tonight, this is my only play of the day in the NHL. I couldn't bring myself to play the Leafs again -- too bad, maybe, they're up 1-0. Still, I was all over the baseball board and just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Trying the 'Lanch again, at -1.5 -120, fairly big as I think that most of them were sleepwalking through game 1: Roy was brutal and Forsberg, in particular, didn't do a dang thing. Heart is not going to be enough to save the Canucks in this series, and I see Colorado having an easier time here, now that they know that nothing is going to be handed to them on a silver platter. They've gotta start thinking about preventing this from being a long series, and grabbing some rest before round 2.
Anyway, I'm sure not going to play them at -400 (or whatever the line is currently).

No Bourque tonight, but plenty of other weapons, while the Canucks are still shorthanded and have (in my opinion) rather weak goaltending.

Good Luck (all right, I said it) on the ice tonight!
Ex.

[This message has been edited by EXTRAPOLATER (edited 04-14-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie