Vandy

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

buckeye fan

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
bloomington,Indiana,US
Need a little help on this one... Ill tell you right now that Indiana is not what they have been in the past... Easily their weakest team in years. Went ot the game against greensboro friday and they really struggled. Thier biggest weakness is inside where they have no big men other than Pat Ewing Jr. who is a freshman, however he is unable to carry the load for the rest of the team. Bracey wright is decent, but I have never seen so many ill-advised shots as this guy takes. Also, it seems that Coach Davis has not really instituted a stringent offense. The team comes up the court and everyone stands around. You know you are in trouble when UNC-Greensoboro is having absolutely no trouble denying the wings the ball and they cant seem to get open to start the half court O. Well my question is what does vandy have?? any type of inside game? if so could be a long night for the hoosiers. Plus i think this team will struggle on the road because they did not have much poise at home.. Any insight on the vandy team would be great..

STRONG LEAN: Vandy -3

Wonderdog

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2003
Midwest
Buck Fan You have the same insight as what I feel will happen. Im not to sure of Vandy....But from what I read they have an inside guy who might be the best in SEC. But not much to go with him. The snake and I both feel this IU team will be good overbrts when they start scoring, As we think there def. will suck.
Davis has ben a good recruter..But he has no controle after they get to IU. I took Vandy last night....But my numbers say IU so I did not post in my link.
Keep an eye on our post as Big 10 has ben very good to us the last few years. Football has ben great this year.....
Good Luck Da Dog