Vandy

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Sizzla

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
NY
Like Vandy in this spot layng 3

It's tough to win on the road anywhere in college b-ball, but is esp. tough at Vandy with the screwed up sidelines, rims, etc.
Definitely not impressed with Michigan this year as I capped them last week to destroy a depleated Butler team who's living on namesake only this year, whereas Mich barely squeaked by not covering. Also definitely not an Ammaker fan.
Slight leans also towards Kansas, So.Ill.

All input would be appreciated- thanks

P.S. Where's Box and One?

Sizzla

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
NY
Playing these

Playing these

Vandy -3 3 units
Kansas -5 2 units
So. Ill. -7' 2 units
Umass +14 2 units
NC Charl -4' 2 units
Hofstra -13 2 units (Thanks Box)
Niag + 3' 2units (Thanks Box)
Canisius + 8' 2 units (Thanks Box)
Wyoming -4 1 unit
SJU +24' 1 unit

NCAAFB
ND ov 47 3 units
Navy ov 49 2 units (snow is not as much as a total deterrant as it is in the NFL)
Hawaii +11 2 units

Good Luck to all

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
Vandy may cover here, but it wont be because Michigan is not a good basketball team.

For future...may want to look a little deeper into that Wolverine squad. They are pretty damn good

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sizzla

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
NY
Big Tease-

Big Tease-

Not saying that Michigan doesn't have talent- they do
But Vandy's bench is deeper and I believe that despite Michigan's impressive home win over NC State, they may underachieve this year a la Ohio State (no hard feelings).
I certainly could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time) but that's why they play and why we play.
Good Luck

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
who knows....might be a bad bet on my part....michigan is definatly a YOUNG squad. I just couldnt force myself to stay away with all that talent even on the road. Young team on the road usually = disaster....but we will have to wait and see

Sizzla

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
NY
I like your Miami Oh pick- was the final game along with UCLA and Portland that I capped but didn't play because we all know, the more we play the better the opportunity to either lose or just get juiced.
GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sizzla

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
NY
Adding

Adding

St. Mary's p (2 units)
Memphis -1' (2 units)
NCAAFB- UGA + 3 (2 units)

Flocking Hofstra- really disgusting

GLTA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sizzla

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2003
NY
Thanks Boilermaker-
appreciate the words as I've been following MJ's for years now (including your plays) but have just recently registered.
Too bad you didn't pull the trigger on Vandy and too bad for me I didn't just bang it for ten units as it was my favorite play of the day instead of just falling into the gambler's trap of playing 16 games and going 9-7, essentially breaking even with the juice.
GL