Vegas book for Saturday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

CWood97

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2003
Michigan
Hey all, headed out to Wynn this weekend and was wondering what the book is like in there. Should I just plan on heading downstairs Saturday morning or making my way somewhere else?

Thanks

PocketAces

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 30, 2003
WI
I was just at the Wynn a few months ago and thought their book was just fine.

I wasn't during football season so I don't know how soon you'd have to get down there. I would imagine an hour or two before kickoff if you want a few seats together.

While I was playing there, the drink service was great. So hopefully it would be in the book too. I think that Bellagio is a good place too.

The best time we ever had on a Saturday/Sunday football weekend was at the Luxor. It is a lot smaller but their drink service was awesome and it was very easy to see all the screens.

Many of the books look huge like at the Stardust or Mirage but over half of the area is dedicated to the racebook and only some of the tv's have the games on.

Have fun.

AA

Wynn

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
Las Vegas
Wynn not a bad option at all...... Las Vegas Hilton(1 street back of strip EAST) Is a Very good book as well.....

Have a great time,

WYNN

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bobmac

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
Cwood, is it possible to find a single ticket to a UM game on gameday at the stadium. I'll be there for the Penn State game on the 15th and need one more ticket, What's the odds of getting one? thanks