Vegas Trip help? First time

Birdmann33

Forum Member
Jun 7, 2001
Lakeville Mn usa
My inlaws said that me and my wife should take a trip to vegas next weekend. Do a redeye (April 4-5-6) Thursday evening until Sunday morning. So it would be 2nights and 2 days. Mother in law asked about hotel and I said I know just the place to ask. Since this is my first trip to vegas I know that there is someone out in that area that can tell us where to stay ect..... I have even seen where people have provided comp rooms ect.....If there is anyone out that that could help please let me know. Once I have the hotel ect we are just doing the Priceline or whatever cheap airfair to get out there. If someone knows of a deal that I do not know about I would appreciate it. Been around for 2.5 years and do not post that much so I am not trying to get a handout, just a good time from people that may know the ropes out there. Look forward to any help.

Hopefully a Fletch response may come around.

Thanks Guys!!

Birdmann33

Forum Member
Jun 7, 2001
Lakeville Mn usa
With tickets at 800.00 through expedia and 500 through priceline (guess without actually giving them my credit card number that automatically books the flight). It does not look like this trip is reality. Thanks for those that helped out.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
If Southwest services the airport close to u, try www.iflyswa.com I have found they kick all other carriers collective asses, and I don't think they are listed as one of the carriers on a few of the search engines, I know they aren't on Orbitz.com which I use at times. Good luck!

Bet on MyBookie