!Vice and 20 seconds to confirm

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
Does anyone but me have the problem of it taking 20 seconds to confirm a bet with 1 vice over 200 dollars ?? Im not having this problem any where else but im told its me and I cant figure it out

Reactions: zoomer

zoomer

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2000
Massapequa Park, NY USA
Does anyone but me have the problem of it taking 20 seconds to confirm a bet with 1 vice over 200 dollars ?? Im not having this problem any where else but im told its me and I cant figure it out

They have you on a 20 second delay. My guess is you are only playing the moves and wont be there long.

GRIFFIN112

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2012

As I explained to you thru emails Have you cleaned your cache and cookies as instructed? Are these bets your making on your cell? Or laptop or what? Is this live betting we are discussing???

BE SPECIFIC WITH YOUR ISSUES PLEASE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wizzard

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 28, 2014
I bet like the sucker I am, nothing to do with moves 25-35 plays on a sat parleys and single out.

GRIFFIN112

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2012
They have you on a 20 second delay. My guess is you are only playing the moves and wont be there long.

Absurd comment and offensive, this guy is of no threat to warrant such a drastic measure and I would ask him to leave and pay him out before I did something like that to him or anyone else.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GRIFFIN112

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2012
Absurd huh? You welcome sharp action?

No we do not! But he is no where near what would be deemed sharp action. His issues are 100% on his end somewhere and we will get to the bottom of it tomorrow.

Guys that are deemed to be sharp are cut off and let out of rollover obligations and paid fast! We do not play childish games like using delays

But thanks for you insight

Bet on MyBookie