Vikes vs Rams week 11

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Playing Baltimore - 2 small just added

Both teams coming in Hot and Vikes open as a 2.5 point favorite at home.. hmmmm. I figured it would be about 3.. Vikes defense plays really fast at home.. Both teams have physical defensive fronts and get after the QB. Vikes DE Everson Griffin should be back and the Vikes have the better defense and I'll take the Rams offense over Vikes.. I'm going against my boys at home.. Vikes have played some weak teams and so have Rams but Vikes aren't going to have receivers running around wide open like they did today and neither will the Rams. I'm expecting a real rock em sock em kind of game but I like Goff and Gurley more than Keenum and their duo of backs.. Also even though the Vikes offensive line is playing great they haven't seen a team as physical up front as the Rams and Donald will give the Vikes interior front fits. Remember Vikes have a rookie center, a future pro bowler barring injury but not now..Low scoring affair..

Rams 19 Vikes 13

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
hate to see us lose this one..

Rams are fast too..

both sides of the ball..

watched just about their whole game today ...

they don't panic....Gurley presents so many problems..

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008

Rams are fast too..

both sides of the ball..

I'll be at the game as well. Hope I'm dead wrong I'm happy with the record but they haven't played much either.. Today was a good win but they had lay ups out there

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008

Rams are fast too..

both sides of the ball..

I've got 2 tickets if you and wife make the flight the tickets are yours except division games. take ya ice fishing.. catch those bass under the ice..

next season

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Both teams coming in Hot and Vikes open as a 2.5 point favorite at home.. hmmmm. I figured it would be about 3.. Vikes defense plays really fast at home.. Both teams have physical defensive fronts and get after the QB. Vikes DE Everson Griffin should be back and the Vikes have the better defense and I'll take the Rams offense over Vikes.. I'm going against my boys at home.. Vikes have played some weak teams and so have Rams but Vikes aren't going to have receivers running around wide open like they did today and neither will the Rams. I'm expecting a real rock em sock em kind of game but I like Goff and Gurley more than Keenum and their duo of backs.. Also even though the Vikes offensive line is playing great they haven't seen a team as physical up front as the Rams and Donald will give the Vikes interior front fits. Remember Vikes have a rookie center, a future pro bowler barring injury but not now..Low scoring affair..

Rams 19 Vikes 13

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The total has come out at 46.. am I missing something? seems like a nice under

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
I've got 2 tickets if you and wife make the flight the tickets are yours except division games. take ya ice fishing.. catch those bass under the ice..

next season

fantastic offer ...

health has to get better to travel and do so many things I used to do.

Go Vikings

BigGaycapper

Forum Member
May 19, 2008
somewhere over the rainbow
BP and OS, curious if you guys see Bridgewater as a distraction to the team and what are your thoughts of him taking the starting job back after being out so long and the Vikes playing pretty good right now. I personally think Keenum is doing a superb job and wouldnt mess with the chemistry.

Thoughts?

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
at this point in the season with as many games as Case has played in his career there should be NO bone headed mistakes.

Keenum played that first have like his job was on the line...

then got careless in the second half..

a great coach will have his attention all week..

and have Bridgewater getting as much work as possible without upsetting the first team flow..

this team with all the injuries has gotten good play and good coaching..

win the North by protecting the 2 game league..

playoffs await..

that's 7 weeks ...lotta time for Teddy to get Ready

Last edited:

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
http://nfltraderumors.co/case-keenum-will-reportedly-remain-vikings-starting-qb-week-11/

Case Keenum Will Reportedly Remain Vikings? Starting QB For Week 11

Nate Bouda 2 hours ago Vikings Leave a comment

Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports the Vikings will stick with Case Keenum as their starting quarterback for Week 11?s game.

Earlier in the day, Vikings HC Mike Zimmer was noncommittal regarding who will be the team?s starter this week, even though Keenum has been productive and helped them to a record of 7-2 this season.

?I haven?t sat down and talked to anybody yet, so I?m going to wait until Wednesday,? Zimmer said.
However, it?s clear that the Vikings are willing to go with Teddy Bridgewater should Keenum struggle to perform, so this situation remains something to keep an eye on in the coming weeks.

Keenum, 29, wound up signing on with the Texans as an undrafted free agent out of Houston back in 2013. He spent two years with the Texans before he was claimed off of waivers by the Rams.

Keenum later returned to the Texans before being traded back to the Rams for a 2016 seventh-round pick. The Rams elected to use a first-round tender on Keenum last year that paid him $3.635 million for the 2016 season.

The Vikings signed Keenum to a one-year, $2 million contract this offseason, so he?ll be an unrestricted free agent again next year.

In 2017, Keenum has appeared in eight games for the Vikings thrown for 1,914 yards while completing 64.9 percent of his passes to go along with 11 touchdowns and five interceptions. He has also rushed for 63 yards.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
BP and OS, curious if you guys see Bridgewater as a distraction to the team and what are your thoughts of him taking the starting job back after being out so long and the Vikes playing pretty good right now. I personally think Keenum is doing a superb job and wouldnt mess with the chemistry.

Thoughts?

not a distraction. I think it up lifts the team cause every player on that team loves Teddy. Team mates were in tears when he went down and they saw how gruesome it was.. Keenum is backed by the team it's his job to lose. actually if he loses it then you have distraction cause then what if teddy faulters? if Keenum plays bad there will be no hesitation.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
not a distraction. I think it up lifts the team cause every player on that team loves Teddy. Team mates were in tears when he went down and they saw how gruesome it was.. Keenum is backed by the team it's his job to lose. actually if he loses it then you have distraction cause then what if teddy faulters? if Keenum plays bad there will be no hesitation.

that's it....:0074

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
REMBER vIKES ARE SUPERBOWL HOST!

right now vikings are falt lined ats

going up n over same points ats +6 and ---+6 1/2

2 1/2 huh ............ lol Rams win st8 up or get waxed more than 3 points :00hour

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Going to play Baltimore -2 vs Green Bay.

This is just a gut feeling, I'll take the team with the better QB and better defense. I think the Ravens will be a bit more balanced and cause a few turrovers

Bet on MyBookie