Vikings at Packers week 17

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Packers kept me from being 3-0 last week and could have easily lost after having a DD lead. Vikes came through with a lousy offensive performance and pretty much are out of the wild card hunt.

Last time they played the Vikes won on a last minute field go and many Packer coaches thought they got jobbed according to a Minneapolis media member as the vikes definitely got some breaks negating a couple cousin interceptions.

Vikes will not get that fortunate in Lambeau and I see them being the team who makes the mistakes. Vikes are having big time problems in the trenches on both sides of the ball and they can?t stop the run or run effectively themselves. Can they run on the Packers who are weak against the run? I don?t really know? I think they will have some success but not to the degree it was last season. Now when the pack have the ball I don?t see much resistance from the vikes and Rodgers should have a field day.

Rodgers abs pack don?t want to lose 3 in a row their rivals and I think they put the pedal to the metal for 4 quarters after almost losing last week.
34-17 pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Now Thielen is done for season and Jaire Alexander has been activated but doesn?t mean he will play, they had to activate him or lose for the season.

If Jaire Alexander plays effectively Sunday Night the packers will win by 3 TDs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
i didnt want to take rams vs Vikings but caught it just in time the vikings have not beat any team with a winning record

was hoping they win rams lose out b 2 b roads at minny than to Balty but the way ravens are playing i think Rams can handle them Lamar ankle is hurting him reported he looked horrible in practice

and i think Huntley is OUT

Still nmfw rams get out of playoffs might lose to Tampa bay definetly if get to finals @ Packers

they are not #1 seed so they get no bye if #2 seed

Cardinals had this div wrapped up 4-1 in div but now losing games looks like a 10-7 finsih win final home vs busted up Seahawks

:142smilie

ssd

Forum Member
Aug 2, 2000
Ohio
Alex, I'll take "Things no one understands" for $1000, please.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
I didn't have much hopes for the Vikings with Cousins but now I have a feeling this game will be unwatchable. At least I'll be watching the game with my best friend of 43 years over some beers. He is a die hard Packer fan and we will still have fun. When the Vikings lose it will be, "well what did you expect?" but if the miracle happens I can give him shit for years!!!

To be honest I need the Pack to get home field advantage to secure #1 seed for my Super Bowl bet.

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
Sadly, Minnesota beat Green Bay (then 8-2, now 12-3) by a score of 34-31 in Week #11.

Also, Minnesota beat Los Angeles Chargers (then 5-3, now 8-7) by a score of 27-20 in Week #10.

So, HC Mike Zimmer has had the Vikings clangin' and bangin' all season.

GL

ok guess it was past recnt weeks that i read that article they said it

Bet on MyBookie