Vikings @ Eagles NFC Champ Game

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Vikes - 3 (-120) Total 38 @ youwager

Well we all know what happened over the weekend and I am still in shock over the Vikings win and I am sure everyone else is too. Finally the shoe is on the other foot.. So how in the hell do you predict the NFC Champ Game? Well you can't.

This game comes down to who do you trust more? If you put a gun to my head I trust the Eagles more right now at home. This game should come down to a mistake and will always favor the home team with the better field goal kicker. I think the Vikings are the better all around team minus Wentz but I see the Viking's offensive line making a mistake or breakdown in pass protection causing some turnover. Also the Eagles playing outdoors on grass is an advantage. Vikes historically do poorly on grass and the Eagles power running game may give the Vikes some fits. I can't break down the matchups all that well cause I think it will be tough sledding for both teams. First team to 17 wins. My heart will be with the Vikings all day long but my brain is saying.

Eagles 17 Vikes 14

Play is UNDER 38

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Vikings might be the team of destiny now after today, just saying.

Maybe the most dramatic post season win ever other than Immaculate Reception and not much else ringing a bell to be honest in post season... for sure one of top playoff games ever (not including Super Bowls) with 3 lead changes in last 2 minutes. Congrats to your team! That last play saved me with Vikings ML!:00hour

lostinamerica

Forum Member
Oct 10, 2001
Between Green Bay and Iowa City
Eagles 17 Vikes 14

Play is UNDER 38

Championship weekend is here and you still call for an epic fail by the Vikings?

I suspect you know your team. IMO they are a really good team trying to be great. At this point, outdoors and on grass is really no compelling reason to believe they won?t find a way to get the job done. Whether or not they do, that?s why they play the game.

Simply put, 14 to 17 means you?ve got no belief. Your choice. But I expected you would have a different vision. I thought you would have learned something from your seasons of watching football with a bunch of Packers fans: The Journey Is the Reward.

Assuming you come around before kickoff, good luck with your dreams . . . but I?m on the other side.

GL

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Championship weekend is here and you still call for an epic fail by the Vikings?

I suspect you know your team. IMO they are a really good team trying to be great. At this point, outdoors and on grass is really no compelling reason to believe they won’t find a way to get the job done. Whether or not they do, that’s why they play the game.

Simply put, 14 to 17 means you’ve got no belief. Your choice. But I expected you would have a different vision. I thought you would have learned something from your seasons of watching football with a bunch of Packers fans: The Journey Is the Reward.

Assuming you come around before kickoff, good luck with your dreams . . . but I’m on the other side.

GL

Hey I hope you are right. I am enjoying the season and whatever I post.is what I post but in the scale of things if I was betting i trust the Eagles more

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
Public or maybe sharp money is on Eagles as well since line keeps going down... opened about 3.5 and -180 ML for Vikings and down to -3 (+100) and -155 ML and doubt the books wants to get off the 3 number very easily, but might be forced to go down to 2.5...

Having a very tough time with this game as Eagles at +3.5 or better was probably the safe wager as home field is huge and Eagles are a physical team and this seems like a game decided by a FG either way. Maybe 17-13 type game max.

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
i'm going higher beacuse of both teams offenses

and couple players on vikes D posibly out or limping in

27- 21 eagles vikes score late in 4th qurter

Livin'tillthEnd

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2008
Dallas
Hey I hope you are right. I am enjoying the season and whatever I post.is what I post but in the scale of things if I was betting i trust the Eagles more

Cmon dude. Vikes bro. I understand not being a homer but Vikes solid on both sides of the ball. Foles is a joke. Vikes shut down run game. Good as gold. And don't mean no foles gold. See what I did there. Rooting for you and the Vikes. Got a feeling Vikes meet the Pats and I'll be on Vikes. :0corn

Skanoochies

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2001
Canada
YOU KIDDING?

YOU KIDDING?

BP what the hell are you doing? I`ve been reading all your positive post all
season, and you are going to bet the Eagles???
C~MON MAAAAN!!! After all these years you are going to bail out now?
Forget this logic shit BP, bet with your HEART Man. You bet the Eagles tomorrow
and Minny wins you`ll never forgive yourself.

GOOD LUCK MINNESOTA!!!!!!!!:toast:

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008

i will not be betting the Eagles. im playing under but not the eagles.. i think my team turns it over

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008

oh if the Vikes win ill be bouncing off the walls

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
:mj12:Brett Favre pass incomplete deep middle intended for Sidney Rice is intercepted by Tracy Porter at NOR-22 and returned for 26 yards

"It's time to change history."
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Scrapman

Rollingdembones
Forum Member
Jan 6, 2013
south east PA
major major kudos to you bleeding purple for using your head and not your heart

I looked at eagles with foles and he is equal to case keenum

vikings schedule was full of red flags and that MNF game at bears who sported a rookie QB in his 1st start ever they blew the cover - 3 1/2

barely get by @ falcons 14 -9 as a 2 point dog

omg the div was destroyed this when rodgers went down

Eagles are perfect at home .....no count game they gave up to cowboys but wow the dallas offense was shut down for 3 quaters by eagles defense

HEY i said to myself Eagles if your going to lose let it happen vs Falcons

what pure orgasm i had that Julio fell down miising the pass that Ryan tried to throw

and the Vikings fight song ???? what the fuggg is that SKOL

Eagles really have a song

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008

vikings schedule was full of red flags and that MNF game at bears who sported a rookie QB in his 1st start ever they blew the cover - 3 1/2

Eagles are perfect at home .....no count game they gave up to cowboys but wow the dallas offense was shut down for 3 quaters by eagles defense

what pure orgasm i had that Julio fell down miising the pass that Ryan tried to throw

Eagles had easy schedule.. how many teams above .500? NFC Least had bad teams as well. I just think the Vikes will make a big mistake in this game. Its there MO

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
ok Homer lets deal with it

Green colored glasses ..same ones you have worn all season long.The truth is nobody knows which one if either of these QB's is going to throw up the pre game meal and the ticket to the Super Bowl.

red flags?? ...13-3 all the way to the NFC Championship Game ..blew a cover..:mj07:

again means nothing ..just win the game..ask Foles vs Raiders when he was swallowing the peach

news flash..the North was 1 game better than the East and they both sucked

Foles stunk up the joint what little time he was in there....to his credit he turned it around vs Falcons and was good game manager

whatever:0003

1st and 9 at the Eagle 9 yard line

butchered play calling to get to...

4-2-PHI 2(1:05) (Shotgun) 2-M.Ryan pass incomplete short right to 11-Ju.Jones.

ran a play that cut the field in half ...

https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/minnesota-vikings-chant-skol-meaning

yes you do ...and lets hope all the Eagle fans have a "Song in Their Heart" win or lose during the game to the Viking fans who attend the game today.

As well let us hope the Police issue of a warning to businesses around the stadium that they could not provide protection or security after the game was a great hint for Eagle fans to just "Let It Be."

what the fugg is that????

Bet on MyBookie