Villanova?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ststrl

Yo Eleven!
Forum Member
Sep 26, 2000
Los Angeles
Ouch still got some guys in trouble from last year w/ those phone cards huh, I'm assuming they are not at full strength.

dogman

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
USA
They pounded Temple and they weren't at full strength-should in no way lose to Chaminade.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

game on!

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2001
I'm catchin few minutes on the nova game.

Looking much better in the 2nd half.

I was thinkin seeing the halftime score?

How bad is Temple? :eek: Holy cow..

GL 2 U 2 day book

game on!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
As to the suspension issue, this is what I have for the number of games still owed at the start of this season:

Derrick Snowden: 3 games
Chris Charles: 3 games
Andreas Bloch: 5 games
Marcus Austin: 8 games :eek:
Curtis Sumpter: 3 games

So, unless the Maui games are exempt for some reason, all of these guys should be out today.

game on!

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2001
And it showed heyward! Wow..

Anyone have some change to call home?:p :D

GL!

game on!

MR. LOCK

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2002
What a Trap Line -10!

What a Trap Line -10!

:fingerc: :fingerc: :fingerc: :fingerc:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Gave back some of the dough I won on Villanova last Thursday night. Worth a little afternoon action at the office however.

Heyward -- you're correct...but that was game #3 to three of the five will be back in their next game....might be something to look for.

- Jon

Heyward

Forum Member
May 12, 2002
NC
superbook said:

Heyward -- you're correct...but that was game #3 so three of the five will be back in their next game....might be something to look for.
- Jon

Excellent point (I thought this was #2 - I forgot about their game against Redlands, whatever the hell that is). After today's game, they could be very undervalued in the line for the next game, but if Charles, Snowden, and Sumpter are back that will help them a lot, especially since those guys won't be too rusty as they have been practicing with the team and playing in the exhibition games all semester, they just couldn't suit up for the first 3 real games.