Vince Flynn- bestselling author dead at 47

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

ga_ben

Snarky
Forum Member
Oct 12, 2006
Acworth, GA
Two year battle with prostate cancer. I've read every novel he's written, and had no idea he was up against this. RIP Vince. What an absolute suck ass day yesterday in terms of loss.

The Boys

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Royal Oak, Michigan, a Detroit Suburb
?Diet and dietary factors -- A diet high in animal fat may increase the risk of prostate cancer and a diet high in fruits and vegetables may decrease the risk. Studies are in progress to learn whether men can reduce their risk of prostate cancer by taking certain dietary supplements.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
RIP Mitch Rapp

him and John Corey are my two favorite characters. Just finished his last one. Read em all just like you.

sad sad news. Just from occasionally checking his website i knew he was battling, but thought he had beaten it. haven't checked in a while.

ga_ben

Snarky
Forum Member
Oct 12, 2006
Acworth, GA
It's ironic. I'm working through Stephen King's memoir right now (why did it take me so long to read this) and reading about everything he did to his body and put in his body, yet he's still standing and Vince Flynn is gone. Such is life.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
RIP Mitch Rapp

him and John Corey are my two favorite characters. Just finished his last one. Read em all just like you.

sad sad news. Just from occasionally checking his website i knew he was battling, but thought he had beaten it. haven't checked in a while.

This.

Have read every one of his novels as well as DeMille Sucks ass. No pun intended.