Vinnie

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

draysman

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2008
You are truly an antagonistic not nice person. How many threads are allowed to just enter and talk doodoo?
I really wonder why the mods allow you to post here. As one member said it well the other day the most immature 50 yr old little man on this forum. God I hope you dont have any children to role model for. Grow Up. Funny thing is you never post plays just jump in peoples threads after the fact to post your BS.

Last edited:

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
Really man whats your deal.

How old are you 14?

This site is the best because Jack doesnt put up with this crap.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

momoney

Rock Chalk
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2004
Kansas City
images

Last edited:

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Memphis -130 ML

Been around the web on 5 different forums.

8 out of 10 posts are on Kansas yet Memphis ML is slowly creeping up in the last 45 mins.

Public is in love with Kansas.

bush%20laugh.jpg

Last edited:

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Whatever you do you MUST reverse the ban on NBA KID. This poster is one of the most valuable posters your forum offers. Yes he made a few comments today but I am sure you can look at the history and validate the reasoning behind it.
Give him a break........................

This guy NEVER POSTS SHIT here only SIMPLY posts plays. NOTHING ELSE.

But JEALOUS posters who are losers tend to make way too many remarks cause he basically wins 6 of 7 days in a week.

Think long and hard about this......For the sake of the forum.

Fletcher have you move on ?

Been looking for your plays for quite sometime now ? Hope your well.

:s1: :s1: :s1: :s1: :s1:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Memphis -130 ML

Been around the web on 5 different forums.

8 out of 10 posts are on Kansas yet Memphis ML is slowly creeping up in the last 45 mins.

Public is in love with Kansas.

The world thinks because Kansas dismantled UNC in the 1st 10 mins they willl beat Memphis.

KU fans will be stunned come 11:30 tonight.

Best of Luck Senor nothing personal.

ostrich-head.jpg

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Refs need to even this out in the 2H

Same calls made against Memphis are being overlooked on Kansas. Over the backs on Kansas are no calls. If the refs dont let them play this fair that will be just another ruined game by the zebras.

They should all drop dead after this game....

Crooked ass MOFO's.

Even the ****ing TV announcers are saying it.

Jesus Christ.

.........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
You are truly an antagonistic not nice person. How many threads are allowed to just enter and talk doodoo?
I really wonder why the mods allow you to post here. As one member said it well the other day the most immature 50 yr old little man on this forum. God I hope you dont have any children to role model for. Grow Up. Funny thing is you never post plays just jump in peoples threads after the fact to post your BS.

Cash
Your a TOOL. I only hope Kansas loses this game so you eat your words.
................. :mj03:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

oh my I hope you know what you have just done 2yourself. anyway Beantown and myself would like to thankyou. Enjoy your new stalker. thanks bro.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
oh my I hope you know what you have just done 2yourself. anyway Beantown and myself would like to thankyou. Enjoy your new stalker. thanks bro.

Nah ! this guy is to dumb at least you & beaner were a challenge :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

draysman

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2008
Nah ! this guy is to dumb at least you & beaner were a challenge :shrug:

DEFINITION OF DUMB =

SOMEONE ENTERING OTHERS PEOPLES THREADS AND POSTING USELESS INFORMATION OR PICS.

DEFINITION OF DUMB =

GARLIC SNAPPER WHO POSTS NO PLAYS YET HAS 20K POSTS.

DEFINITION OF DUMB =

A GROWN MAN WHO HAS ALL DAY WHEN NORMAL PEOPLE ARE WORKING TO CONTINUALLY POST PICTURES OF HIS HOMOSEXUAL FANTASY OF BRANDON RUSH.

CASE CLOSED.

:0corn