Virginia vs North Texas NIT

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

RUSerious

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 11, 2018
Box;

GREAT CALL on the Cavs, both ML and +2.5. Virginia was the better team both halves. Circus 4-point play and ridiculous tech kept Mean Green in the game. Franklin was unconscious from the arc and ultimately was the difference in the game. Watched it on ESPN+, and NT homer announcers were tough to stomach.

Covered with plays on ML and 2.5, and thanks for the heads up.

RU

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
thank you RU... I capp the game before I see any lines I had Vir -2 or -3 . When it came out in Vegas is was Vir +3 .. and for 2 days it stayed at +3. Then 24 hours before the game it dropped to -2NT then -1 .. by game time it was pick'im . I had already pounded Vir the +3 and took the moneyline because I knew Vir was going to win The mean green sports talk forum were begging fans to show up to support the team. Joe Greene and Peter Weller Rob cop actor were invited .. that's when Pat Boone got an invite And some NT student said " who the Fu... K is pat Boone . Then another poster said " he's dead" then another said he is not dead and another said
who the F is this guy. I was laughing .. anyway Vir led for 39 minutes and let NT tie it up for OT Then in OT Virginia took care of business . I bet way to much but won big big and realize before the game I was playing over my head Now SMU fired its coach and Grant is rumored to get the SMU job
Under 4,000 went to the game at the Super Pit so Virginia had no trouble to with small crowd .
I flew back yesterday to Austin and had a nice profitable weekend.. even played Bonnies +3 over Virginia last night.
Sorry to lose Grant as a coach and good luck SMU next year. When I arrived at the Austin airport my wife picked me up The 1st thing she said to me was " how did you do" And Like I have been telling her the past 42 years I lied and said " broke about even "

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg