Vitale just realized the potential UNC vs Kansas matchup

MrBubbles

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2004
Hawaii
He is officially retarded. He just got all excited and started shitting himself because he just discovered this breakthrough we all knew an hour ago.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
cock vitale and billy fudgepacker should both be in back forty stables; Billy thinks he's a coach and kissed nauseating ass to illini today, letting them know "you can win it all" and advisng Dee B. to keep shooting (he couldnt coach so he went to TV where he and Dick are undefeated)... Billy just flat annoys me and has for years--he says such astute things after a shot is missed like, "that wasnt a good shot" and cant evoke a scintilla of empathy from anyone with a pulse; Dick is basically harmless while spouting his innane trivia that infringe on crunch time of games ... gimme clark kellogg any day and many more; Cock and Fudge have curt gowdy disease and IMO the game would be better off w/o them anymore--course ive seen their acts for 25 years and it long ago ran dry, maybe younger viewers see it differently

off my soapbox
gregg

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ADot

Forum Member
Jan 11, 2005
Dick Vitale is 100x worse than Billy Packer, although im not fond of him either. At least Packer provides some insight into the game and isnt afraid to critique the players or coaches...Vitale acts as though hes on the Duke payroll..all he does is kiss their ass and talk about how great reddick is., and he has a severe case of ADD, he always goes into rants about any and everything not to do with the game at hand..i cant stand him

Lee

Forum Member
Feb 28, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
I cannot stand Billy Packer. I hate that fact he does every Final Four. I think he is absolutely horrible. Vitale is always on his knees for the ACC. F both of them!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Vitale knows he's a clown and plays the part,Packer is serious, this guy was acting like a high school girl at the ILL prom sunday. Can he be that far removed from a professional broadcast ?

DBLMUTZ

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
HAMDEN CT USA
vitale:scared ooooooooooh baby,give'em the rock,nuttin but nylon, I'D LIKE TO HIT VITALE UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH A ROCK!!!! :cursin: I'm serious,At some point during the game i will mute my tv and put on some tunes

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

GoTerps

Forum Member
May 11, 2003
Baltimore
Had to jump in on this one...Packer is a complete ahole. He makes comments during the game that are plain wrong. Its one thing to have an opinion, but i remeber the one year Md was palying wisconsin and winning by 2o-something. Wisconsin went on a run to cut it to 22 and BIlly goes, Md hd better watch out, bla blah blah..the lead is only 12. " His partner had to correct him and basically everyone listening had to disregard his analysis of how md was now in trouble.

And just this past week, he blurts out during a game" that was a walk, got away with one there, the refs missed one." then during the replay while he rtrying to count out the three step, the replay clearly shows the guy got the shot off on Billy's two-count. When billy said "3", the ball was basically in the hoop..embarrassing because he wouldnt admit he was wrong. he just kept talki8ng about more bullsh!T.
imo he should be shelved.

Cappin Kirk

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2003
Fargo, ND
Packer show his class last year when he deflected attention from the NCAA tourney by running his mouth about St. Joe's

Bet on MyBookie